The Student Room Group

Girl told me she's slept with 15 people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by contradicta
The attitudes on this thread freak me out

I'm a girl. Let's say I sleep with 2/3 different people a year, by like 24ish that would add up to 15. I don't see what the big deal is, not everyone thinks sex is something sacred.

2/3 different people a year?
What about a relationship?...
Original post by EphemeralLove

Dodged the question lol,you've been exposed.
Original post by whorace
Many people here don't have sex outside of relationships (or at all) so the thought of going through 2/3 relationships every year means there is seriously something wrong with you :lol: I do agree with you though, there are 365 days in a year, if you only have 2/3 ons I can see how that adds up.

Yeah not really into relationships atm, I wanna live my life first before settling down.

ONS are super common among students though (well at least my friends and students ive met) so I expected the attitude on thestudentroom to be more chill.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by EphemeralLove

Not everyone wants to be in a relationship.
Not everyone wants to be in a relationship.

No idea where you got 2/3 from. OP said the girl in question had 5 people last year and most likely more people a year.

It sounds dandy if it's 2/3 people a year.
But it's not realistic.

Most times it's a monthly if not weekly habit. And then a dry spell.

Plus 5 people a year is like...a new person every other month. Jeez.
Yeah not really into relationships atm, I wanna live my life first before settling down.

ONS are super common among students though (well at least my friends and students ive met) so I expected the attitude on thestudentroom to be more chill.

What do you mean to be more chill?
Original post by xobeauty
What do you mean to be more chill?

I expected young people to have a more liberal attitude to sex.
Reply 87

Let's be honest anyone with basic social skills is getting laid at uni, if they want to that is, and they usually do. People here rarely go to clubs or bars and would rather masturbate alone and then claim the moral high ground :lol:
Original post by Bealzibub
wouldn't touch even with a barge pole

:rofl:

Dramatic much! Just goes to show what this society has come to. I like a guy with standards and a little bit a morals, shockers.

Stay classy gurl.
Original post by DanB1991
But three? Three people....

I think that pretty much excludes 99% of the 20+ male population

I think the average for guys is around 5 at 21.... never mind by the time they're 30...

Astagfirullah

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't touch a guy whose had over three, so totally feel ya.

Is you're count low? It better be or else you have no reason to be picky.

In your 20's its very possible to have morals / standards (ie in serious relationships) and to still have slept with more than 3 people. I think it might be best if you just don't ask prospective partners.
Reply 91
Dramatic much! Just goes to show what this society has come to. I like a guy with standards and a little bit a morals, shockers.

I like girls who aren't self-rightous judgemental douchenozzles

Oh no sexual liberation, the downfall of all civilisation! Get a grip.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RobML
I like girls who aren't self-rightous judgemental douchnozzles

I'm sorry did I ask and what makes you think I give a **** about what you like?
Reply 93
I'm sorry did I ask and what makes you think I give a **** about what you like?

I stated my opinion about girls just like you stated your opinion about guys. What's the problem?
Original post by RobML
I stated my opinion about girls just like you stated your opinion about guys. What's the problem?

why are you quoting me for?
I'm 19 and I've slept with 3 people since I lost my virginity aged 18. 3 people at 19 makes me a nun compared to a lot of my friends, who have slept with double figures.
Reply 96
why are you quoting me for?

Because I was responding to you?
Reply 97
Original post by RobML

Lol not really, you called her an arrogant prude you can't get annoyed when she responds.
Reply 98
Original post by whorace
Lol not really, you called her an arrogant prude you can't get annoyed when she responds.

It's true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I expected young people to have a more liberal attitude to sex.

Since when does liberal=no standards or morals at all?

:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending