The Student Room Group

Girl told me she's slept with 15 people

Scroll to see replies

I know, I think she is as well, the difference is if I said that to her I wouldn't expect anything less than a 'go **** yourself
Original post by EphemeralLove
Since when does liberal=no standards or morals at all?

:rolleyes:

since when does an active sex life = no moral standards
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RobML
Because I was responding to you?

:console:
Reply 103
Since when does liberal=no standards or morals at all?

Since when does engaging in casual sex=no standards or morals at all?

Original post by contradicta
since when does a active sex life = no moral standards

You can be "active" without sleeping with 15 people :lol:
Original post by RobML
Since when does engaging in casual sex=no standards or morals at all?

Revert to my above post and seriously calm down :console:
Reply 106
You can be "active" without sleeping with 15 people :lol:

But, still, what's immoral with having slept with 15 people?
Original post by 122025278
If a girl told you she's slept with 15 people

Original post by RobML
But, still, what's immoral with having slept with 15 people?

Do you really need this explained?

Morals: mor·alˈmôrəl/nounplural noun: morals

1. a lesson, especially one concerning what is right or prudent, that can be derived from a story, a piece of information, or an experience."the moral of this story was that one must see the beauty in what one has"synonyms:lesson, message, meaning, significance, signification, import, point, teaching "the moral of the story"

2. a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do."the corruption of public morals"synonyms:moral code, code of ethics, (moral) values, principles, standards, (sense of) morality, scruples "he has no morals"

Someone with no morals
is someone who shows him/herself to have no limits.

Hedon.
Ladies and gentleman. Ephemeral love is a fraud, she goes by many accounts. Please stay safe online and do not be lured by her fake stories and pictures which change with ever new account of hers. For reference on her past accounts,most of you will know her as sweet and sour or cherish amour or maggie_O. Stay safe online,there are a lot of liars out there attempting to find friends to speak to because their social life outside is a mess. It is not yet know if she is still studying literature or always in the library with 'senpai'
Reply 111
Do you really need this explained?

Morals: mor·alˈmôrəl/nounplural noun: morals

1. a lesson, especially one concerning what is right or prudent, that can be derived from a story, a piece of information, or an experience."the moral of this story was that one must see the beauty in what one has"synonyms:lesson, message, meaning, significance, signification, import, point, teaching "the moral of the story"

2. a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do."the corruption of public morals"synonyms:moral code, code of ethics, (moral) values, principles, standards, (sense of) morality, scruples "he has no morals"

Yeah I know what morality is, I've studied it in depth at university, but that's not answering my question.
Original post by RobML
Yeah I know what morality is, I've studied it in depth at university, but that's not answering my question.

I don't know what you've studied but asking me how being promiscuous isn't morals is rather perverse and obtuse for someone who knows the definition. Think about it. Morals=limits.

Discipline.
Standards.

You clearly have none.
I don't know what you've studied but asking me how being promiscuous isn't morals is rather perverse and obtuse for someone who knows the definition. Think about it. Morals=limits.

Discipline.
Standards.

You clearly have none.

Neither do you if you're constantly catfishing
It's not the total tally that would bother me, it's the frequency of sexual partners and the types of people she slept with that would bother me.
Principles=a set of values someone lives their life by.
Is there anything wrong with that?

Sleeping around "casually" shows you don't have principles, or proper ones anyway :s-smilie: It's not a big deal but it's not something I'd defend either.
touch with fingers only.
Reply 117

Firstly, morals = limits is incredibly simplistic. The limits depend on what is seen as "too much". What logic is there behind you suggesting sleeping with 15 people is "too much"? If that's all down to your personal morality then it means nothing to say promiscuity is immoral, rather than to say you think it is. Secondly, if you take a criteria of a moral action to be that it isn't "too much" then you run into stupid examples like watching too much tv is immoral, or driving too far in your car is immoral.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 118
Principles=a set of values someone lives their life by.
Is there anything wrong with that?

Sleeping around "casually" shows you don't have principles, or proper ones anyway :s-smilie: It's not a big deal but it's not something I'd defend either.

Again, how does sleeping around show someone has no principles? If anything it just shows they don't subscribe to the same morals principles as you
Original post by RobML
Firstly, morals = limits is incredibly simplistic. The limits depend on what is seen as "too much". What logic is there behind you suggesting sleeping with 15 people is "too much"? If that's all down to your personal morality then it means nothing to say promiscuity is immoral, rather than to say you think it is. Secondly, if you take a criteria of a moral action to be it isn't "too much" then you run into stupid examples like watching too much tv is immoral, or driving too far in your car is immoral.

Stop arguing with a girl who is a known catfish. You're wasting your time. She usually makes accounts to troll and then gets banned anyway,only to then come back with another fake account with fake info and pictures about herself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending