The Student Room Group

Girl told me she's slept with 15 people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
Firstly, morals = limits is incredibly simplistic. The limits depend on what is seen as "too much". What logic is there behind you suggesting sleeping with 15 people is "too much"? If that's all down to your personal morality then it means nothing to say promiscuity is immoral, rather than to say you think it is. Secondly, if you take a criteria of a moral action to be it isn't "too much" then you run into stupid examples like watching too much tv is immoral, or driving too far in your car is immoral.

It's simplistic because there's no need to over-complicate it!

Limits. The word in itself means simplicity, a few, moderation.

It's too much within a certain amount of time and the amount of time suggested in the OP (a couple years since she moved out her family's house) says it's become some kind of lifestyle. Which is sad. Look at this video:

[video]https://youtu.be/R65MbX-wn4Q[/video]

That's what'll happen to people! I've overheard and BEEN IN conversations
where the men are describing the girl's vagina!
I don't have to feel paranoid that someone will talk about me like that! :h:
Original post by EphemeralLove
Principles=a set of values someone lives their life by.

Is there anything wrong with that?

Sleeping around "casually" shows you don't have principles, or proper ones anyway :s-smilie: It's not a big deal but it's not something I'd defend either.

Everything is wrong with that...it makes you a self righteous, judgemental and a douchewhatever.

That's how twisted society is, you have standards and a little bit of expectations that's not ok. But it's ok to slob on everyone's knob like corn on the cob.
Original post by RobML
Again, how does sleeping around show someone has no principles? If anything it just shows they don't subscribe to the same morals principles as you

Ignore anon who's hiding an overweight spotty schoolgirl who's jealous that I get male attention and answer this:

Do you honestly wake up and say, "I will try not to do this today. I want to be a good person. I want to be better, etc."??? Do you? Do you think someone who has 15+ men run through her feels that way about herself? Sure you get temporary pleasure but how do you seriously look at yourself in the mirror the next day knowing you have to brush your teeth with your finger and take a cab home after not bathing even after sex because you slept at a stranger's house!?
Reply 123

It's too much within a certain amount of time and the amount of time suggested in the OP

But you're still not explaining why it's too much
[QUOTE="xobeauty;63128785"]

Everything is wrong with that...it makes you a self righteous, judgemental and a douchewhatever.

That's how twisted society is, you have standards and a little bit of expectations that's not ok. But it's ok to slob on everyone's knob like corn on the cob.

:lol: Excellent. You should watch the video link I put up! :eek2:
Reply 125
Ignore anon who's hiding an overweight spotty schoolgirl who's jealous that I get male attention and answer this:

Do you honestly wake up and say, "I will try not to do this today. I want to be a good person. I want to be better, etc."??? Do you? Do you think someone who has 15+ men run through her feels that way about herself? Sure you get temporary pleasure but how do you seriously look at yourself in the mirror the next day knowing you have to brush your teeth with your finger and take a cab home after not bathing even after sex because you slept at a stranger's house!?

But why does sleeping with 15 men mean you're not a good person? arghh
A lot of people have gotten past the stage of being ashamed about fully consensual sex

I'm a guy and you're a catfish,that's why you keep dodging questions. You've been exposed. Goodnight
Reply 127
Original post by xobeauty

You're free to live in Saudi Arabia if you want

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 128
If you keep reading my comment and not omitting or obtusely stop reading you would know.

Because it's shameful. I also put a second comment since you keep multi-quoting me.

What kind of lifestyle do you live and what kind of self esteem do you have? Particularly for a woman, remember I'm not speaking about you so you jumping in so indignantly is guilty conscience. But still I'm speaking about the character in the OP. And girls like this exist!

It's unsanitary, has to be. What situations are you putting yourself in? Carrying those traits to the workplace as well, you'll show your true colors and find a hard time. Perhaps you'll sleep with a colleague and ruin your career. I mean if you have no set of principles to live by who's to say what you do.

Yes, maybe the girl in the OP has been affected negatively by the ways in which she's gone around sleeping with these men, But it DOES NOT follow that promiscuity is inherently immoral. It's all about how you go about it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RobML

I know right, no sex, no alcohol, no bacon, getting your hands cut off cus you stole a mars bar, sounds like paradise
Reply 130
Oh please! And the white western world is seen as a cesspit for debauchery, as "civilized" as it claims to be!

People are certainly much happier and freer in the western world than they are in Saudi Arabia lol
Original post by RobML
People are certainly much happier and freer in the western world than they are in Saudi Arabia lol

Says the suicide, crime, depression, drop out, single parent, welfare, unemployment rate

:yawn:
Original post by RobML

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Who are you? Ill live my ass right here thank you.
Original post by RobML
Yes, maybe the girl in the OP has been affected negatively by the ways in which she's gone around sleeping with these men, But it DOES NOT follow that promiscuity is inherently immoral. It's all about how you go about it.

"How you go about it?" Teach me your ways?

:colonhash:

It's very sad like...find something to do in your spare time, not someone to do.

In the end I said it's about having principles. You also never answered the question about if you wake up telling yourself you'll try be a better person, you'll try to refrain from doing a, b, c. And why wouldn't you, is beyond me.
Says the suicide, crime, depression, drop out, single parent, welfare, unemployment rate

Better then most places and it's more open about it. Welfare? Better than poverty. Single parents? Better than abusive husbands. Depression? Because we actually recognise mental illness. Unemployment? Yeah because you have to work 6 jobs just to live in poor places.
Reply 135

SA doesn't report accurately on suicide and depression, etc, lol

SA deliberately excludes the majority of it's population from even receiving welfare lol

slavery and other forced labour doesn't count as employment lol
Original post by whorace
Better then most places and it's more open about it. Welfare? Better than poverty. Single parents? Better than abusive husbands. Depression? Because we actually recognise mental illness. Unemployment? Yeah because you have to work 6 jobs just to live in poor places.

Ok yes thanks for explaining the situations the West in fact does face. However it doesn't take away the fact that the West still has these issues?
Original post by RobML
SA doesn't report accurately on suicide and depression, etc, lol

SA deliberately excludes the majority of it's population from even receiving welfare lol

slavery and other forced labour doesn't count as employment lol

Instead of comparing the lesser of two evils to defend your point, just answer, do you wake up telling yourself you'll try to be a better person?
Original post by whorace

You rekt her catfishing ass
Reply 139
"How you go about it?" Teach me your ways?

:colonhash:

It's very sad like...find something to do in your spare time, not someone to do.

In the end I said it's about having principles. You also never answered the question about if you wake up telling yourself you'll try be a better person, you'll try to refrain from doing a, b, c. And why wouldn't you, is beyond me.

My principles regarding sex are to use protection, and always make sure there's full consent given. Surely those are more important principles than some completely arbitrary limit on sexual partners?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending