The Student Room Group

Girl told me she's slept with 15 people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EphemeralLove
Ok yes thanks for explaining the situations the West in fact does face. However it doesn't take away the fact that the West still has these issues?

Far far less than most countries... There's a reason most Western countries rank highest on the HDI
Reply 141
Instead of comparing the lesser of two evils to defend your point, just answer, do you wake up telling yourself you'll try to be a better person?

I try to be as good as is practical for me.
Original post by whorace
Far far less than most countries... There's a reason most Western countries rank highest on the HDI

So. What. If it's far less. It's still here. And how do you know it's far less since you say other countries don't even record it :colonhash:
Haven't read through the posts in this thread but 15 is hardly a lot of people? (depending on your age)
Original post by 122025278
If a girl told you she's slept with 15 people and that most of them had been jerks, but some of them had been really good in bed, especially the jerks, would it put you off or would you appreciate the frankness?

Said girl slept with 5 men last year, most of them off the internet after a "date" or two. Also, it was only last year that she moved from her parents, who don't allow guys to stay, in the years she's actually lived away from them, the rate appears to have been much higher which makes me think it would be higher than 15 otherwise. She's early 20's.

Is it just me who wouldn't be interested in that or is it the norm now?

Well, is her personality trashy or classy
5 ONS in 3 years...perhaps.

15 ONS in 3 years?

Oh my.

Not even Marilyn Monroe had that much.
Original post by MountKimbie
Haven't read through the posts in this thread but 15 is hardly a lot of people? (depending on your age)

Yes but look at OP.

It's only been a couple years since she moved out her parent's house.

15 guys at age 22, after 3 years of sex, for example.

I don't know why people make it a math problem and try to find the "average a year". She could've taken them all at once!
Reply 147
It's clearly not arbitrary. Since it's not the default way to be in society-abstaining from so much sex. Sex with a committed partner surely would be enough what is wrong with you people? :lol:

What other principles do you have?

And using protection isn't a damn principle; it's a precaution to not have to suffer the consequences of nastiness.

So now you're saying doing something more than necessary is immoral? Can we just agree to disagree because this argument id getting nowhere?

It's a principle to always use it.
Original post by RobML
I try to be as good as is practical for me.

"Practical?"
It's simplistic because there's no need to over-complicate it!

Limits. The word in itself means simplicity, a few, moderation.

It's too much within a certain amount of time and the amount of time suggested in the OP (a couple years since she moved out her family's house) says it's become some kind of lifestyle. Which is sad. Look at this video:

[video]https://youtu.be/R65MbX-wn4Q[/video]

That's what'll happen to people! I've overheard and BEEN IN conversations
where the men are describing the girl's vagina!
I don't have to feel paranoid that someone will talk about me like that! :h:

You see how they talk about girls! Smh smh, that's why girls need to be careful. And as if those guys are any better.

The guy laughing at 2:40 made me die.
Original post by RobML
So now you're saying doing something more than necessary is immoral? Can we just agree to disagree because this argument id getting nowhere?

It's a principle to always use it.

No. Not "something!" Sex. That's literally the topic.
I didn't say eating too many pickles is immoral because the consumption of pickles isn't about morals! The consumption of penis is.

Although over-indulgent pickle consumption can refer to gluttony :tongue:
Yes but look at OP.

It's only been a couple years since she moved out her parent's house.

15 guys at age 22, after 3 years of sex, for example.

I don't know why people make it a math problem and try to find the "average a year". She could've taken them all at once!

Yep, she could of done but most likely didn't.

How many people you've slept with isn't representative of who you are as a person. I'm 23 and I've slept with 15 people. Big deal.
Original post by xobeauty
You see how they talk about girls! Smh smh, that's why girls need to be careful. And as if those guys are any better.

Ikr! The guy is Big Narstie I think :tongue:

I've heard guys talking about female's parts. I was sitting there like :h: thinking, they can't and no one can say anything like this about me!
Reply 153
No. Not "something!" Sex. That's literally the topic.
I didn't say eating too many pickles is immoral because the consumption of pickles isn't about morals! The consumption of penis is.

Although over-indulgent pickle consumption can refer to gluttony :tongue:

Any more sex than is required to have a child is "unnecessary"...

if consumption of pickles isn't about morals then why is the consumption of penis? Everything you're saying is just to totally arbitrary
Original post by MountKimbie
Yep, she could of done but most likely didn't.

How many people you've slept with isn't representative of who you are as a person. I'm 23 and I've slept with 15 people. Big deal.

It is representative :lol: It represents that you have no positive self worth. Or you are completely detached from another person as a human being and use them as an emptying vessel. Find a productive hobby and contribute in a positive way :colonhash:
Original post by RobML
Any more sex than is required to have a child is "unnecessary"...

if comsumption of pickles isn't about morals then why is the cosumption of penis? Everything you're saying is just to totally arbitrary

What do you mean arbitrary?

I already said pickles is about gluttony so having too much of anything CAN but not always DOES show you lack limits which means you lack boundaries with yourself and others which means you're bound and liable to do anything and probably not anything good.

Lol not all guys boast like that, just a bunch of losers, silent conquests are always the way for me :tongue:
Ikr! The guy is Big Narstie I think :tongue:

I've heard guys talking about female's parts. I was sitting there like :h: thinking, they can't and no one can say anything like this about me!

He literally laughs like heee heee rofl I'm sorry idk why that's so funny to me.

good for you for keeping a good reputation.
He literally laughs like heee heee rofl I'm sorry idk why that's so funny to me.

good for you for keeping a good reputation.

You too :h:
Original post by whorace
Lol not all guys boast like that, just a bunch of losers, silent conquests are always the way for me :tongue:

Silent "conquests?"

Ugh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending