The Student Room Group

Girl told me she's slept with 15 people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EphemeralLove
Silent "conquests?"

Ugh.

Yep, sometimes I put army uniform on and pretend i'm invading the nationality she's from.
Original post by whorace
Yep, sometimes I put army uniform on and pretend i'm invading the nationality she's from.

Is your uniform a janitor uniform? :tongue:
Is your uniform a janitor uniform? :tongue:

What can I say? I love to clean the mess
Original post by whorace
What can I say? I love to clean the mess

After you make it?
After you make it?

Obviously

Not surprised guys don't want to sleep with you tbh, this was really boring let's not do it again sometime
Original post by whorace
Obviously

Not surprised guys don't want to sleep with you tbh, this was really boring let's not do it again sometime

Well if I were desperate I would dispute this :lol:
Original post by whorace
Lol not all guys boast like that, just a bunch of losers, silent conquests are always the way for me :tongue:

You don't have to tell me anything I know what reality is. I've heard guys talk like that all the time.
Original post by xobeauty
You don't have to tell me anything I know what reality is. I've heard guys talk like that all the time.

:yep:
It is representative :lol: It represents that you have no positive self worth. Or you are completely detached from another person as a human being and use them as an emptying vessel. Find a productive hobby and contribute in a positive way :colonhash:

How does having sex represent you have no positive self worth? I've never once used another woman as an emptying vessel. What a shallow and callous thought.
It's the way things are going and our culture is changing. I dare say it's not that unusual unfortunately. :frown: People just need to learn how to respect themselves and others a bit more.
Original post by whorace

lmao
Original post by MountKimbie
How does having sex represent you have no positive self worth? I've never once used another woman as an emptying vessel. What a shallow and callous thought.

I never said having sex.
I said frequent ONS. That's what the discussion is. I never condemned sex, that would be stupid. I said limitlessly casual sex. Like 15 :colonhash:
lmao

I think his joke is why "missionary" is literally called "missionary."

Gag.
It wouldn't put me off, there's nothing wrong with sex, if she was a nice person and we got on I would date her...
It's honestly just a number, you can't glean much from it.
I never said having sex.
I said frequent ONS. That's what the discussion is. I never condemned sex, that would be stupid. I said limitlessly casual sex. Like 15 :colonhash:

How is that limitless casual sex? I have friends that have slept with 100+ people. Good looking guys I must say.

And again, what is inherently wrong with limitless casual sex? If there is mutual consent, I really, really struggle to see what's wrong?
Original post by Bealzibub
wouldn't touch even with a barge pole

The fact that you have 23 reps makes me feel sick. The double standard here is simply outstanding people.

And people say that sexism no longer exists. A man can **** whoever he wants, the more the better. But a woman who has slept with 15 is not to be touched with a barge pole, as if she's tainted. It just makes you come across really insecure.
How is that limitless casual sex? I have friends that have slept with 100+ people. Good looking guys I must say.

And again, what is inherently wrong with limitless casual sex? If there is mutual consent, I really, really struggle to see what's wrong?

Everyone just repeats "mutual consent." It's become a sound bite hasn't it :colonhash:

I doubt a female who's never taught herself or been taught proper morals is truly consenting to gang bang. Or numbing herself of shame for having to hitch hike or jog home at 2am after the guy "pumped and dumped." So sick.
Original post by xobeauty
That's tragic.

It's a hygiene thing and tbh cant stand the thought of other girls. And it's so much sexier when a guy has morals.. " you're sexy but I cant" well gosh:colondollar:

I have had sex with no girls and have so many morals, wanna smash?
Original post by Twinpeaks
The fact that you have 23 reps makes me feel sick. The double standard here is simply outstanding people.

And people say that sexism no longer exists. A man can **** whoever he wants, the more the better. But a woman who has slept with 15 is not to be touched with a barge pole, as if she's tainted. It just makes you come across really insecure.

I would think the same of men who sleep around. If I was a woman, I honestly wouldn't touch a man who has slept with lots with a barge pole either. It only happens in men because women as a whole allow it whereas men see it negatively, If women were to say the same to men who slept around ... "the more the better" would very quickly change

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending