The Student Room Group

Girl told me she's slept with 15 people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I would think the same of men who sleep around. If I was a woman, I honestly wouldn't touch a man who has slept with lots with a barge pole either. It only happens in men because women as a whole allow it whereas men see it negatively, If women were to say the same to men who slept around ... "the more the better" would very quickly change

Didn't mean to post anon, but its me OP
Original post by RobML
I like girls who aren't self-rightous judgemental douchenozzles

Oh no sexual liberation, the downfall of all civilisation! Get a grip.

She has a different view of it, what exactly is the problem with it if she herself has a very low count
Original post by MyNameWasTaken12
I have had sex with no girls and have so many morals, wanna smash?
Original post by EphemeralLove
Everyone just repeats "mutual consent." It's become a sound bite hasn't it :colonhash:

I doubt a female who's never taught herself or been taught proper morals is truly consenting to gang bang. Or numbing herself of shame for having to hitch hike or jog home at 2am after the guy "pumped and dumped." So sick.

what are you talking about? You haven't addressed anything I said.
I would rather not be someone who is "pumped and dumped." That is literally in response to you saying "limitless casual sex is okay."

Pumped and dumped? That's not how a sexual relationship works. Why would you assume you would just be 'pumped and dumped'? You know, you're supposed to get something out of it too?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MountKimbie
Pumped and dumped? That's not a sexual relationship works.

:lol: ok you are either oblivious or talking b.s. on purpose.
I think his joke is why "missionary" is literally called "missionary."

Gag.

That's the spirit
:lol: ok you are either oblivious or talking b.s. on purpose.

I'm talking from experience. I've never 'pumped and dumped' any of the 15 people I've slept with.

Why do you think that that's something that always happens?
Pumped and dumped? That's not how a sexual relationship works. Why would you assume you would just be 'pumped and dumped'? You know, you're supposed to get something out of it too?

Only men enjoy sex DUH
Original post by whorace
That's the spirit

You're killing me this thread.
Reply 190
I would rather not be someone who is "pumped and dumped." That is literally in response to you saying "limitless casual sex is okay."

Have you never had a casual relationship without being smashed and dashed?
Original post by xobeauty
Dramatic much! Just goes to show what this society has come to. I like a guy with standards and a little bit a morals, shockers.

Good. Don't settle for anything less.
Everyone just repeats "mutual consent." It's become a sound bite hasn't it :colonhash:

I doubt a female who's never taught herself or been taught proper morals is truly consenting to gang bang. Or numbing herself of shame for having to hitch hike or jog home at 2am after the guy "pumped and dumped." So sick.

What about happily married couples who swing? Is that equally immoral? As long as all partners consent, know what it involves and no cheating is involved.... is it truly immoral?
Original post by 122025278
If a girl told you she's slept with 15 people and that most of them had been jerks, but some of them had been really good in bed, especially the jerks, would it put you off or would you appreciate the frankness?

Said girl slept with 5 men last year, most of them off the internet after a "date" or two. Also, it was only last year that she moved from her parents, who don't allow guys to stay, in the years she's actually lived away from them, the rate appears to have been much higher which makes me think it would be higher than 15 otherwise. She's early 20's.

Is it just me who wouldn't be interested in that or is it the norm now?

That's nasty, and no, most men don't like slutty girls. And no, trust me, it isn't the norm at all.
Original post by Anonymous
I would think the same of men who sleep around. If I was a woman, I honestly wouldn't touch a man who has slept with lots with a barge pole either. It only happens in men because women as a whole allow it whereas men see it negatively, If women were to say the same to men who slept around ... "the more the better" would very quickly change

Do we? Most guys in this thread are defending the woman, I think the whole women are sluts thing was invented by insecure women who are afraid their boyfriends might go elsewhere.
Original post by Bealzibub
wouldn't touch even with a barge pole

I would
I wouldn't touch a guy whose had over three, so totally feel ya.

Is you're count low? It better be or else you have no reason to be picky.

Why?

Whats wrong with sleeping around?

I've slept with over 800 people.
Dramatic much! Just goes to show what this society has come to. I like a guy with standards and a little bit a morals, shockers.

Coming from the girl that calls herself beauty :rofl:
Original post by lolakirk
That's nasty, and no, most men don't like slutty girls. And no, trust me, it isn't the norm at all.

I love slutty girls. It is completely normal
what are you talking about? You haven't addressed anything I said.

Why are you arguing with a known catfishing troll. She's a multiple dupe account that's just going to get banned again lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending