The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jb715
I was at altricham on around the 19th - not heard anything yet :/

I heard last Friday and I was at Altrincham. Email them and they get back to you! X
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 181
Original post by CharHagel
I heard last Friday and I was at Altrincham. Email them and they get back to you! X

I got a reply to my expenses which I casually asked when I'd find out and their reply all talked about my expenses and avoided that question! 😩 I have to reply with a VAT number so will ask again I think! x
Original post by vlee2
I got a reply to my expenses which I casually asked when I'd find out and their reply all talked about my expenses and avoided that question! 😩 I have to reply with a VAT number so will ask again I think! x

Did they call you or was this over email?x
Reply 183
Original post by bradburnhannah
Did they call you or was this over email?x

Over email x
Reply 184
I've not heard anything sinc Assesment Centre at Metro Centre has anyone who attended Metro Centre?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cs128
I've not heard anything sinc Assesment Centre at Metro Centre has anyone who attended Metro Centre?

I did on the 1st Feb. Not heard yet.
Reply 186
Wonder when we'll find out?
Original post by Cs128
Wonder when we'll find out?

Yeah. The waiting is terrible. I want the job a lot but if i don't have it i want to move on asap.

Which date were you at assessment?
Tempted to email again, id advise you to drop an email to them if you haven't already, I did and they said that they were still processing, but someone else on here did and they got an email saying they weren't successful so it might speed up the process.
Sorry to hear that :frown: Did they ask for your name or anything? just wondering if we all should be receiving an email
Reply 190
Yeah she asked my name and rang through to the department dealing with it and said I'd get an email. They must be waiting till everyone accepts there offers before sending rejection emails out.
yeah thats what I'm thinking too
Original post by Cs128
Yeah she asked my name and rang through to the department dealing with it and said I'd get an email. They must be waiting till everyone accepts there offers before sending rejection emails out.

Sorry to hear that. Im expecting the same. Which number did you call?
Reply 193
0345 304 7474 Open till 6 I think. Good luck.
Anyone still not heard?
still not heard...
I didn't get an email or phone call but my status has changed to say they dont want me. Good luck to everyone else though!
Were you at Swindon on the 1st? so was I and I've had no change in my status gonna ring them today
Original post by sharrison739
Were you at Swindon on the 1st? so was I and I've had no change in my status gonna ring them today

Yes I was, good luck
Reply 199
I emailed them again in regards to my expenses and asked about my application expecting them to email back saying that I'd receive an email momentarily like everyone else but they didn't even mention anything about it 😩

Quick Reply

Latest