The Student Room Group

Bsms vs leeds

Hi, so I was lucky enough to get two unconditional offers from leeds and bsms, and now need to decide which one to go to. I was just wondering if anyone could give me things to consider when making a decision or whether anyone at these medical schools could offer some insight. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Reply 2
leeds!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 3
Original post by may_1
leeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha okay, got any good reasons for leeds?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nats_22
Hi, so I was lucky enough to get two unconditional offers from leeds and bsms, and now need to decide which one to go to. I was just wondering if anyone could give me things to consider when making a decision or whether anyone at these medical schools could offer some insight. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Was in this exact position before (bar the unconditional offer part, still had to get the grades) and went for Leeds. I would have happily gone to either but have no regrets at all, and am loving it so much. Things that I considered were:
-Distance from home and area (BSMS was the other side of the country, a bit of an inconvenience)
-Cost (Leeds was cheaper, this was important for me)
-Opportunities available (societies, intercalation)
-course (dissection, how the course is taught, early placement)
-gut feeling + atmosphere (tbh I got a friendly atmosphere at both on the open and interview days, but had a gut feeling for Leeds)

Any questions you can message me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending