The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton's lying compilation

[video="youtube;-dY77j6uBHI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI[/video]

Is someone who is such a flip-flopper on issues, who takes millions upon millions from wall street , big banks, pharma, et al , who has given speeches , three of them, each worth around 200,000 dollars to wallstreet, who has hardly seen a war she has not supported, including her debacle in bengazi and support for the iraq war, who has told blatant and absolute lies and looks like she'll say anything to get elected worthy of becoming the president of the united states?

America, honestly, is it even democracy if you have a choice between Trump and Hillary?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Perhaps this is one of the quite cringe-worthy among the lies:

[video="youtube;8BfNqhV5hg4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4[/video]
Oh give the woman a break. She ....she....misremembered it.😅
Reply 3
Original post by caravaggio2
Oh give the woman a break. She ....she....misremembered it.😅

That's even worse, having a president with that kind of extremely suspect re-call, to make up an entirely different set of events, shows that she can blatantly lie and make brutally incorrect decisions and rewrite her own history!
American election will be about choosing in between goldman sachs and trump - edward Snowden

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
She's an establishment ZOG crook

Madeline Albright supports her. 500,000 dead Iraqi's worth it.. I'm sure she enjoyed bombing those Christians too! NATO scum

Also her connections to Kissinger a a great man isn't he? :angry:

Cult of personality people liked Bill and ignore all the negative things he did.....
(edited 8 years ago)
Virtually everyone in this race is two faced (except if news is believed Bernie Sanders).

[video="youtube;WpKiP_gmDS8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpKiP_gmDS8[/video]
Reply 7
Original post by Gwilym101
Virtually everyone in this race is two faced (except if news is believed Bernie Sanders).

x

I don't deny that, it's a fair comment.

But even as a muslim from a racial minority, i think hillary is a far greater lier than even trump.

So my vote and my endorsement goes to the jewish man from vermont, who seems principled and genuine.
Reply 8
Reply 9
Original post by Tawheed
I don't deny that, it's a fair comment.

But even as a muslim from a racial minority, i think hillary is a far greater lier than even trump.

So my vote and my endorsement goes to the jewish man from vermont, who seems principled and genuine.

Trump contradicts himself on a daily basis. To the point where even his flagship build a wall policy is likely to be backtracked on. Clinton is certainly dishonest. But Trump is far far worse. Plus let's not forget he used to consider her a friend and an excellent secretary of state.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aj12
Plus let's not forget he used to consider her a friend and an excellent secretary of state.

have any quotes ?
Original post by Can'tStumpTrump
have any quotes ?

watch the all trump debate by stephen colbert on top , starts around 5th min.
Reply 12
have any quotes ?

Original post by HucktheForde
watch the all trump debate by stephen colbert on top , starts around 5th min.

As he said, or google it, there are about a billion articles on it.
Reply 13
have any quotes ?

From 2012:

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2012/03/29/trump-potential-romney-running-mate-donald-blasts-obamacare-bad-business-catastrophic-us/

Then in 2015:

“Hillary Clinton was the worst secretary of state in the history of the United States,” he said. “There’s never been a secretary of state so bad as Hillary. The world blew up around us, we lost everything, including all relationships. There wasn’t one good thing that came out of that administration or her being secretary of state.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trumps-change-heart-hillary-clinton

People can change their minds, but to change your mind that drastically is difficult to buy, as said he repeatedly contradicts himself and lies all the time.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hillary is seriously vile. Not as vile as Trump, but pretty vile none the less.

Bernie is the best choice for the world imo.
Ron Paul seems and alright guy too, although I disagree with him on a couple of issues
Original post by Olie
People can change their minds, but to change your mind that drastically is difficult to buy, as said he repeatedly contradicts himself and lies all the time.

Sure, if you believe the establishment media

Original post by Aj12
As he said, or google it, there are about a billion articles on it.

You guys fail to get the bigger picture, when Trump said that he was a businessman, and he gave large donations to the Clintons for personal favors, of course he would talk good about them ..
(edited 8 years ago)
I really don't like how she's reneging on her policies in order to become popular, you can change your mind but it seems fake
Reply 17
Sure, if you believe the establishment media

You guys fail to get the bigger picture, when Trump said that he was a businessman, and he gave large donations to the Clintons for personal favors, of course he would talk good about them ..

I'm not sure if that makes him better or far far worse. Either he is a hypocrite or he simply has no beliefs and will switch to whatever position suits him at that time. Stellar candidate.
Original post by Aj12
I'm not sure if that makes him better or far far worse. Either he is a hypocrite or he simply has no beliefs and will switch to whatever position suits him at that time. Stellar candidate.

Everyone does it, he's honest about it.. And now he says clearly nearly all politicians are bought ( https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/705088689295245312 ).. And he could use that if it goes 1vs1 with Hillary.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hilary Clinton is better than Trump any day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending