The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Username002.0
You're implying I'm not normal?
FINALY someone understands.
Mate TSR jail would have top quality banter.

Lol no I meant you should go in there along with umm let's see greatguy and his million accounts . I bet he'd be talking to himself through each one. Who else umm yaioboy and his million accounts too, occasm chainsaw, a few muslim hater fanatics accounts, and keyboard warriors like arieisit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Lol no I meant you should go in there along with umm let's see greatguy and his million accounts . I bet he'd be talking to himself through each one. Who else umm yaioboy and his million accounts too, occasm chainsaw, a few muslim hater fanatics accounts, and keyboard warriors like arieisit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know I'm going to try and locate those people right?
We need a team name...
Original post by Username002.0
You know I'm going to try and locate those people right?
We need a team name...

They're all banned...some probably were wiser and made new accounts with different names but I couldn't tell you what they are.
They're all banned...some probably were wiser and made new accounts with different names but I couldn't tell you what they are.

Hey, this is a great username, I really liked my old one, it took 3 seconds to think up!
Malicious is a fitting name for you and lol I'm not as new as you think.

Interesting, I thought so.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Interesting, I thought so.

Haha why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:iiam:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
@iEthan Thank you :blushing: Thank you for making this awesome thread :wink:

@Anon_98 :woo: Thank you for all your amazing study threads :dumbells: I'll say thanks from all the people who never post but are reading them!

I have way too many people to thank :redface: Everyone who takes time out of their day to help people and answer questions and get students to university and give guidance and support with issues :grouphugs: :jumphug:

You're welcome Puddles :blush: thank you for all of the amazing work you do!!
Reply 268
haha it sounds like im giving a speech for a noble prize but id like to thank:

@georgiaswift and @SeanFM for always giving people good advice and saying the right thing.
@Ethereal World for righting an amazing blog and being my early morning buddy. and for tagging me in Molviji threads.
@BrokenLife for being able to relate to me on the most personal level.
@CoolCavy and @Biryani007 for always telling people they are beautiful and making them happy.
@MrsSheldonCooper for always speaking honestly and bias free about things.
@Student403 for being an all rounder person.

i have a big list of other people but these are the people i feel contribute most to TSR. sorry if i missed you off the list.
Original post by mkap

@georgiaswift and @SeanFM for always giving people good advice and saying the right thing.
@Ethereal World for righting an amazing blog and being my early morning buddy. and for tagging me in Molviji threads.
@CoolCavy and @Biryani007 for always telling people they are beautiful and making them happy.

i have a big list of other people but these are the people i feel contribute most to TSR. sorry if i missed you off the list.

Aw :hugs: @you for being my umrah bud :3
@Imperion For always making me laugh and handle the sass and being a hugglebear. :jumphug:
@Aph For being you :hugs:
@SeanFM For those awesome VM's and just being one of the nicest person to talk to. :penguinhug:
@Indeterminate For being such a gentleman and always seeing the best in the worst :bigsmile:
@Hydeman The great posts making me laugh :rofl: and to be someone I can relate to!
@z33 For sharing music and just being able to make anyone laugh :laugh:
@Student403 Idk what to say, just know that I'm thankful you're here. :teehee:
@iEthan sharing the same weird Obbsession as me. I found a new developer yesterday and it looks awesome! :jumphug:
@Matrix123 for being the nicest, most wonderfull, inspirational user ever :lovehug:
Original post by aamirac
@Imperion For always making me laugh and handle the sass and being a hugglebear. :jumphug:
@SeanFM For those awesome VM's and just being one of the nicest person to talk to. :penguinhug:
@Indeterminate For being such a gentleman and always seeing the best in the worst :bigsmile:
@Hydeman The great posts making me laugh :rofl: and to be someone I can relate to!
@iEthan sharing the same weird Obbsession as me. I found a new developer yesterday and it looks awesome! :jumphug:
@Matrix123 for being the nicest, most wonderfull, inspirational user ever :lovehug:

:hugs: Creams pal!
Original post by aamirac

PRSOM and thanks very much! The feeling is definitely mutual. :h:
Original post by Ethereal World
Probably PC and TB™ because no offence, but these are the only users who can satisfy my previously unquenchable thirst.

Now I'm satiated I hope to form more solid friendships with them. :yep:

bear™ has something very solid sweetcheeks :hubba:
Original post by the bear
bear™ has something very solid sweetcheeks :hubba:

:afraid:

But we are mechanically incompatible! the bear™ Would be too much for me- I'm very innocent. :yep:
Original post by aamirac

OMG you used it :redface: Mira, I thought you were quitting property developers... Merci :h: deffo should do this but... >_> <_<
:afraid:

But we are mechanically incompatible! the bear™ Would be too much for me- I'm very innocent. :yep:

bear™ = eucaryote

EW = procaryote

:yep:
Original post by mkap

Omggggg mkap you are bae. I love you. :hugs:!

Also can't believe you didn't tag somemightsay. He's gonna have to spend £400 on love spell now. :turban:
Reply 278
Omggggg mkap you are bae. I love you. :hugs:!

Also can't believe you didn't tag somemightsay. He's gonna have to spend £400 on love spell now. :turban:

omg i totally forgot,@somemightsay888 im sorry. my intention was to tag you with ethereal world :frown:
Reply 279
Original post by aamirac

Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :blush: <333 thank YOU!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest