The Student Room Group

I am DEAD!

righty, so heres the problem. I've been talking to a friend of mine, well I thought he was a friend, not anymore. Was just being cheeky and wanted to send him a revealing picture of myself. However, didn't realise that it was the wrong chat and accidentally sent it to the wrong person. What do I do?! I feel humiliated and embarassed :frown: and please dont say I shouldnt have took it in the first place, we are all human peoples! thanks
Lol don't worry about it too much, just ask the person you sent it to not to share it and I'm sure they'll forget about it in a few weeks time. To make you feel better about it, I know a girl who accidentally put a video on her snapchat story of her walking around her house naked! :eek:
On the contrary, I know of someone (not personally) who meant to sent an erotic pic of herself to her boyfriend via some social website PM. It actually went onto a publicly viewable page and since then went viral. I would post it her but would probably get removed.
Original post by Laomedeia
On the contrary, I know of someone (not personally) who meant to sent an erotic pic of herself to her boyfriend via some social website PM. It actually went onto a publicly viewable page and since then went viral. I would post it her but would probably get removed.

:toofunny:
Reply 4
you should always be careful when sending nudes to guy. i know someone who did it to her 'boyfriend' and then sent it out once they broke up. it pretty much ruined her life for while bc it spread so much. make sure it gets deleted.
Well I do feel kinda better for myself. And I'm not talking to him anymore, I figured it would be too embarassing to keep in contact with him so I just left it at that, I will have to face him sooner or later.... I pick later! lol btw I do feel sorry for that girl :/
Yikes thats pretty bad, it does make me feel grateful in a sense that I'm not in that situation, well I am, but I doubt my "friend" would send it publicly.
Poor girl, I'll be sure to be careful next time. I was kinda upset for a few days after what had happened, its too embarassing to even bring up again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending