The Student Room Group

GCSE English Literature

Would anybody be willing to mark, and if needed, alter the following piece of work?
Original post by A*SamB
Would anybody be willing to mark, and if needed, alter the following piece of work?

Where is it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by brainzistheword
Sure and check this out for more help: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3897511

Would it be if any consequence if Isend it to you through a personal message?
Original post by A*SamB
Would it be if any consequence if Isend it to you through a personal message?

No - whichever is best for you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by brainzistheword
Sure and check this out for more help: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3897511

It is ironic that, after looking at your 'road to A*' post yesterday, that you should respond to my request. Like yourself, the importance of GCSE is not merely attaining an A*, but actually getting full marks; for that reason, it is pleasant to meet somebody that shares the same view and, equally, strives towards academic excellence. What marks did you get in your mick exams?
Reply 6
And apologies for the inordinately colloquial, and at times, grammatically incorrect message. Owing to a day of interviews and A-level pre-public exams, I am extremely fatigued and therefor am struggling to produce coherent and cogent responses.
Original post by A*SamB
It is ironic that, after looking at your 'road to A*' post yesterday, that you should respond to my request. Like yourself, the importance of GCSE is not merely attaining an A*, but actually getting full marks; for that reason, it is pleasant to meet somebody that shares the same view and, equally, strives towards academic excellence. What marks did you get in your mick exams?

I'm really pleased to hear that! And we haven't yet got all our mocks results back - the English department in particular are not the most efficient at marking. When I find out I will certainly update you.

Quick Reply

Latest