The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e.m.r
Did you put your open uni course on UCAS?

Yeah, I just put it under this years qualifications.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by Hannah2998
Ahh, well done, that's great😁!

Thanks, what are you doing about accommodations? Are you staying at home or have you started looking at halls/flats?
Original post by rmc1
Well done!! We've got the same offer! Think it is quite an easy offer!😊

Thanks! I agree it seems quite doable, what are you doing about accommodations? Are you staying at home or have you started looking at halls/flats?
Original post by jess395
Yeah I got a reply the next day after being told my name was on the list about being invited to interview and got given a date and asked to confirm if I would be there but I haven't been given a time for it yet. This was the original email I sent if you need any help with what to say it was just proper simple:
'Dear, Ms Sarah Deans, I have been given your email by the reception of Strathclyde as I am wanting to know when I should be expecting to hear back from my UCAS application with an interview or conditional offer? As other students in my class have been hearing back from their choices. I have applied for the undergraduate prosthetics and orthotics course for the 2016 intake and my UCAS track personal ID number is *****. I look forward to hearing from you and thank-you for your time.Jessica Nicklin' from what I've seen on some of the boards here if you have an interview you most likely will have an offer on the day too.

Heya Jess, did you get your interview etc?
Reply 404
Hi guys, just wondering if someone got an offer for computer science (G401) ? I read all the posts and it seems not a lot of people received offers.
Reply 405
Original post by JoelyCam28
Thanks! I agree it seems quite doable, what are you doing about accommodations? Are you staying at home or have you started looking at halls/flats?

I'm not sure yet, I like want to stay at home but I like want to move into halls too. I suppose I'll do what ever turns out to be cheapest! What about you?
Original post by JoelyCam28
Thanks, what are you doing about accommodations? Are you staying at home or have you started looking at halls/flats?

I'm considering staying at home just because it would be better financially, but feel like maybe if I'm not at student accommodation then the uni experience might not be the same if that makes sense. What about you?
Original post by rmc1
I'm not sure yet, I like want to stay at home but I like want to move into halls too. I suppose I'll do what ever turns out to be cheapest! What about you?

I'm probably going to move into halls for the first year at least but I might stay at home after that. I just want to get the full student experience first. Where are you from? (Feel free to direct message if you don't want to post that)
Original post by Hannah2998
I'm considering staying at home just because it would be better financially, but feel like maybe if I'm not at student accommodation then the uni experience might not be the same if that makes sense. What about you?

I'm probably going to move into halls for the first year at least but I might stay at home after that. I just want to get the full student experience first. Where are you from? (Feel free to direct message if you don't want to post that)
Got an offer today for Immunology and Microbiology. It's a conditional for second year, BB in Advanced Bio and Chem
Reply 410
[QUOTE=AuntKathy;63144121]Got an offer today for Immunology and Microbiology. It's a conditional for second year, BB in Advanced Bio and Chem

Well done!! Do you mind me asking what grades you got last year?
Original post by e.m.r
Well done!! Do you mind me asking what grades you got last year?

Thanks! I got AABBB in Biology, Art, Chemistry, Maths and English
Reply 412
[QUOTE=AuntKathy;63144763]Thanks! I got AABBB in Biology, Art, Chemistry, Maths and English

That's fab!! Applied for first year entry for biomed with AABBC in Chem bio English maths and design
Original post by e.m.r
That's fab!! Applied for first year entry for biomed with AABBC in Chem bio English maths and design

I'm sure you will get an offer
Received an offer for MChem chemistry with drug discovery, one of the conditions being that I attend and pass summer school for mathematics and chemistry, does anyone know what level summer school mathematics is taught at?
Original post by TheNeutralizer
Received an offer for MChem chemistry with drug discovery, one of the conditions being that I attend and pass summer school for mathematics and chemistry, does anyone know what level summer school mathematics is taught at?

Well done! I'm not sure what level they are and I cant see it on the website. Are you doing AH chemistry and maths this year?
Original post by saraaahhh
Well done! I'm not sure what level they are and I cant see it on the website. Are you doing AH chemistry and maths this year?

No I'm doing a SWAP access course which consists of higher chemistry, biology and communications and national 5 mathematics.
Any other Law applicants thinking of firming Strathclyde?
No I'm doing a SWAP access course which consists of higher chemistry, biology and communications and national 5 mathematics.

maybe it's a bit of both higher and advanced higher then?

Well deserved! What's summer school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending