What's your sign?

Scroll to see replies

Libra
Gemini-sun-air
Reply 22
Original post by malicious1
ahhh i was wondering if ur doing vedic or what
that confuses everything

Shouldn't-considering it's more 'accurate' than anything you'll find in a Cosmo. :wink: he-ne @nucdev
Reply 23
Original post by spv
Shouldn't-considering it's more 'accurate' than anything you'll find in a Cosmo. :wink: he-ne @nucdev

Looool barabar.

I think the gandiyo's banned though :lol:
Reply 24
Taurus
Reply 25
Capricorn, don't really buy into all this Astrology stuff
Original post by Dnkz7
Capricorn, don't really buy into all this Astrology stuff

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
I don't really believe in it, but for all those interested in a Virgo :u:
Reply 29
Half-man, half-horse. :sexface:
cancer
Scorpio
Reply 32
Original post by HmmIsIt
Im a rhino

Good for you.

Original post by bluemadhatter
Cancer :h:

I am very much a person who takes star signs seriously :holmes:

At least one fellow hobby astrologer, although I have seen a few Vedic enthusiasts on the thread. Haven't delved into that yet.

Overall I'm quite surprised (in a positive way) how polite the thread has remained. I know that the mere mention of Astrology can often generate a most violent reaction :wink:
Also, I don't think I've seen a single Aquarius on this thread. However, the actual elements are quite mixed, no overwhelming amount of water or air or fire.
The earth signs have, of course, already made their sceptical nature quite clear :biggrin:

Original post by spv
Which one are you asking for? Sun/Moon?

@nucdev lmao.... dhoriao

If you like, you can list sun, moon and ascendant. Always interesting.
Original post by Desideria
At least one fellow hobby astrologer, although I have seen a few Vedic enthusiasts on the thread. Haven't delved into that yet.

Overall I'm quite surprised (in a positive way) how polite the thread has remained. I know that the mere mention of Astrology can often generate a most violent reaction :wink:
Also, I don't think I've seen a single Aquarius on this thread. However, the actual elements are quite mixed, no overwhelming amount of water or air or fire.
The earth signs have, of course, already made their sceptical nature quite clear :biggrin:

And what are you? :holmes:
Reply 34
Original post by bluemadhatter
And what are you? :holmes:

Aquarius sun, virgo moon, leo rising. Can be challenging with that opposition :wink:
Reply 35
Original post by nucdev
Looool barabar.

I think the gandiyo's banned though :lol:

Yeah, I was thinking that. haha. seemed quite mean as well. haha

Original post by Desideria

If you like, you can list sun, moon and ascendant. Always interesting.

taurus, aquarius, taurus (how's that for difficult! :wink: )
Reply 36
Original post by spv

taurus, aquarius, taurus (how's that for difficult! :wink: )

Seen worse :wink: At least your sun and ascendant are compatible. The Aquarius moon is probably a bit tricky, though.

...or maybe you were being sarcastic and I was taking everything a bit too "Virgo seriously" :biggrin:
Capricorn born in a family of Leos...
Leo
Reply 39
Original post by homeland.lsw
Capricorn born in a family of Leos...

My condolences. Do you at least have some Leo placements to make the experience somewhat bearable :wink:?

I am the only Air sign at home, but the overwhelming amount of Earth in my chart balances it all out. I am probably the most conservative out of all of them, actually. My Capricorn sister is an absolute nut.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest