The Student Room Group

What are your biorhythms? Music that your body and mind connects with.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
What? :redface:

Getting overly..

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I
Original post by Impressive
Surprised.

What a coincidence, I've been listening to miss america while back ago which I got from different thread, perhaps it was you who posted it? Anyway, it's awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think i may have posted Miss America in the 'what are you listening to right now ' forum..
I quite like the meaings in James' new songs as well as his other older ones same mistake, 1973 and High
Getting overly..

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha ok.

Plz just be straightforward. :wink:

So what surprised you? I'm curious.
PHYSICAL

Robin S - Show Me Love

Always gets me doing a jolly jigg, or nodding my head if I'm driving. Just reminds me of going to house parties when I was at college.

EMOTIONAL

Notorious BIG -Juicy

Brings a load of memories rushing back from when I was younger. Be it flying down the motorway in my dad's old convertable in the summer holidays or making out all day in the park with my first proper girlfriend.

INTELLECTUAL

Any remix by MK

As someone that makes music, I can appreciate the genius behind his work.
Physical- Why don't you and I- Santana

Emotional- Loving you - Paulo Nutini

Intellectual- VCR - The XX
Original post by Freudian Slit

Emotional- Loving you - Paulo Nutini

Certainly better than your original choice.

Great song.
Original post by RickmanAlways
I

I think i may have posted Miss America in the 'what are you listening to right now ' forum..
I quite like the meaings in James' new songs as well as his other older ones same mistake, 1973 and High

Yes. That's right I knew someone posted it in this forum but now I'm certain.

I haven't listened to all of his work but will definitely do so. Also, you've mentioned 1973, I always have this thought in my mind, how old does the person has to be to mention this year.

haha ok.

Plz just be straightforward. :wink:

So what surprised you? I'm curious.

Just the music you're listening to. My expectations were much different. But, great choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't listened to all of his work but will definitely do so. Also, you've mentioned 1973, I always have this thought in my mind, how old does the person has to be to mention this year.

Just the music you're listening to. My expectations were much different. But, great choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. :biggrin:

What music do you like?

Are you also a fan of those bands then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In my top ten favourites: Miss America, an 1973 are most definitely in there as well as Heart to Heart, High, Same Mistake, Postcards, Always Hate Me, The Only one, Satellites and Wisemen. (Its not in any order :smile:)
Thought I'd do another one with a different bundle of genres:

Physical - Daft Punk - Robot Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4

Emotional - The Streets - Never Went to Church
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygzSXn3oxKU

Intellectual - Protoje ft. Chronixx - Who Knows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqFmXZ8tOE
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ethereal World
I never thought you would be such a big Eminem fan but I agree the lyrical complexity of his songs is incredible.

Sorry I'm late - only just seen this, but yeah, as I said in my blog - I suspect that if it hadn't been for him, I quite simply wouldn't be here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Music for heart-breaking unrequited/unrealised love:

Thanks. :biggrin:

What music do you like?

Are you also a fan of those bands then?

Could say I'm a fan of the first one you've posted.

I can't tell you my favourite song because all of them are great and I don't really want to choose but I would classify these genres as my favourite;

- ambient
- alternative rock/pop rock
- modern classical

One from my playlist;

Original post by RickmanAlways
In my top ten favourites: Miss America, an 1973 are most definitely in there as well as Heart to Heart, High, Same Mistake, Postcards, Always Hate Me, The Only one, Satellites and Wisemen. (Its not in any order :smile:)

At the moment I've been listening to these two;

Dangerous - this song fits perfectly with the video, it actually calms me a little after day of work.
Tears and rain - I think I've heard this somewhere (perhaps from a radio ages ago).

I just hope my replay button won't break anytime soon. But I still have to try the one you've mentioned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Could say I'm a fan of the first one you've posted.

I can't tell you my favourite song because all of them are great and I don't really want to choose but I would classify these genres as my favourite;

- ambient
- alternative rock/pop rock
- modern classical

One from my playlist;

At the moment I've been listening to these two;

Dangerous - this song fits perfectly with the video, it actually calms me a little after day of work.
Tears and rain - I think I've heard this somewhere (perhaps from a radio ages ago).

I just hope my replay button won't broke anytime soon. But I still have to try the one you've mentioned.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dangerous is beautiful, i also really love Smoke signals its not on any albums but can be found online, it's currently my favourite song. 🔄 LOL

Quick Reply

Latest