The Student Room Group

A person with what profession would you most like as a partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MevMev
nah i can't see u as my brother though
cos i don't know what its like to have an older brother
your my very good freind though :smile:

Fair enough :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Did I ever tell you my mum is a caterer and her speciality is samosas? :biggrin: Just thought I'd add in that fun fact!

Oh stop, that sentence made me drool :drool:

Right back atcha! lol
Original post by LiquidGold
Out of curiosity, what do you consider to be unethical?

Any sex work.
To make your samosas?

Spoiler

Yes, gourmet samosas :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by Lord Samosa
Yes, gourmet samosas :mmm:

Spoiler

Lmao, you don't sound very hard to please. A tray of samosas sound like enough to make you a very happy man! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by Foo.mp3
I haven't (needed to) exercise strength and physical/sexual dominance, instead I've tended to lead by example, to educate, and occasionally intervene so as to help keep you on the straight and narrow :smile:

For sure, but I meant in terms of keeping you in check in a paternal/older bro capacity :yy:

I think I do, but to see some actual evidence of this stated desire is long overdue..

Perhaps not openly accepting but I should think their humanity would prevent them from cutting you off completely, at least I'd hope so :erm:

Cute. It is a rather quaint image, but perhaps reserve judgement until the relevant time! :woo:

Or mostly taking a step back :frown:

Ofcourse,no doubt about that :smile:

Like,permenantly leave the city :redface:

I don't know tbh,that's a tough call especially if your family reputation is important within the community.

Perhaps,but I hope to marry someone I am able to come to a mature agreement with once there's kids involved.
As long as they're doing something they love and don't have such long hours they're always busy or tired, I really don't mind. Also, I guess, something legal although I would love to be a mafia wife... :colone:

I'd rather they were happy, too many people pick a job based on pay and spend hours doing something they hate.
In terms of attraction and how admirable the roles are: police officer or soldier.
BUT, i would worry about them a great deal because of the nature of the job.
Most Desirable:
Astronomer ,Computer Scientist(plus for a subset of Machine Learning)/Programmer, Neuroscientist, Marine Biologist, 3D Artist, Singer/Musician,Engineer/Roboticist.

Least are those related to: HR, Cleaning, Transport, Fitness, Marketing.
(edited 8 years ago)
definitely not a TSR mod
A hospital pharmacist :smile:
Lmao, you don't sound very hard to please. A tray of samosas sound like enough to make you a very happy man! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

I'm a simple man, anyone can win me over with food :yes:

Spoiler

Dentist
Original post by High Stakes
Sounds good to me. :wink: You wanna get married in Birmingham or? It's quite romantic. :colondollar: Sweep you off your feet.

We should hire that girl that thought photography was harder than the science A-levels as our photographer. :rofl:

Ehehe Coventry is good too :colone:

But omfg lmaoooo!!! Do you think she'd be able to photoshop Hawaii into the background with her professional skills??
I really admire creative people (as I am incredibly uncreative) so I think it people with artistic professions would be really cool, also musicians make my heart sing! But like @SeanFM said, anyone who follows their dreams and does what they love is fab in my book :biggrin:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Talk is cheap

What did they make of your bell dancing? :curious:

I'm sure you'll win the support, and ensure the stimulation, you need/deserve :smile:

Talk is rich :smile:

Mixed opinions to be honest,but got over it in the end. At least I could use it being a part of our culture as an excuse

Thank you :smile:
Most desirable: a writer or an academic. I love creative and intelligent people, and it shows that they have ideals and aspiration (which is much more important than ambition for status and money!).

Least desirable: a butcher, fishmonger, factory farm owner, or anything involving killing animals. I can never love someone like that. :angry:
Original post by Longshot700
Police Officer.

Dunno why, I've never seen an unattractive police woman.

Duuude, there are a lot lol.
Writer, lawyer or doctor 😷
Original post by espicton98
A teacher, maybe a politician, a writer? something that makes them interesting and full of ideas and really questions the world.

Why would them being a teacher made them really question the world or be full of ideas...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending