The Student Room Group

Men who ignore good girls, then later feel entitled to them are SUPREME HYPOCRITES!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
They ignore the 'good girls' when they are younger and just want to chase tail, cheap thrills and sexual conquests. Good women will come in their lives but they don't care they ignore them, cast them to one side and put them on the shelf and on reserve whilst they have their fun.

Then when they get older, dried up, lonely and realise that collecting notches on the belt and busting into random women was meaningless and a massive waste of life and energy (aka the point at which they reach emotional maturity, probably in their 30s but some even as late as their 50s) they suddenly not only want but demand the affections of good, wholesome, caring girls. And usually much younger ones too.

And they also insult and degrade the women who enabled their good times up until that point, again supreme hypocrisy! They reach up for that shelf but as far as I'm concerned it's too late for these reformed buffoons! They deserve nothing. And all they will ever get is a drama queen or gold digger at the most to match their shallowness and their urge to take advantage of people. But they will never find a woman who truly loves them and they will end up divorced in a few years.

I don't really have a question, I just wanted to get people's thoughts :tongue:

You clearly haven't run into anyone like me. No need to be so bitter .-.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
You sound like one of those self proclaimed fedora wearing "nice" guys but with all the genders reversed. Nobody's entitled to have anybody attracted to them, men can like what they want, and do they want. So can women. Who cares?

As an actual nice guy myself I think the that actual nice guys are lumped in with the self entitled ones plus their attitude and people who see them often think that is what all are like.

The amount of times I have been called "weak" when in reality I am just gentle due to things like family deaths, relatives with cancer, bad bullying at school which means I like to make my partners happy, not in a clingy way but don't want to end up in a relationship where my partner is in a foul mood as that will show in relationship thats not being weak, I have had some women so jaw dropping chat me up over the years but often was too shy to chat them up back, even girls asking me out but despite that been single 10 years now, I seem to have it easier with foreign girls as they seem less judgemental though when I have had one night stands/friends with benefits.

But as to people messing around, I'd say women do this more until their 30's when their looks fade and they realise they only have a few more years they are able to have kids and less men are attracted to them, people said that even when I was a kid.

But a think to understand men and women both want something they can't have rather than something thrown at them, they like the excitement of the hunt.
I honestly don't think that if I hadn't slept with so many girls in the past that I'd have sufficient game to get my partner. Also we both agree that I did both of us a favour by getting all of it out of my system before settling down.

Men who get married early will spend most of their life staring at other women and thinking about what could have been. That's not the kind of future I want for myself.
They ignore the 'good girls' when they are younger and just want to chase tail, cheap thrills and sexual conquests. Good women will come in their lives but they don't care they ignore them, cast them to one side and put them on the shelf and on reserve whilst they have their fun.

Then when they get older, dried up, lonely and realise that collecting notches on the belt and busting into random women was meaningless and a massive waste of life and energy (aka the point at which they reach emotional maturity, probably in their 30s but some even as late as their 50s) they suddenly not only want but demand the affections of good, wholesome, caring girls. And usually much younger ones too.

And they also insult and degrade the women who enabled their good times up until that point, again supreme hypocrisy! They reach up for that shelf but as far as I'm concerned it's too late for these reformed buffoons! They deserve nothing. And all they will ever get is a drama queen or gold digger at the most to match their shallowness and their urge to take advantage of people. But they will never find a woman who truly loves them and they will end up divorced in a few years.

Nope I agree even though it hurts my feelings. "Innocent" looking as a teen is generally overlooked by hormone-driven boys. But I never got down about that because I always preferred older men anyway. It hurts my feelings because I just broke up with two men the past two years; one was in his late 30s, the other early 50s. And they both got thrown to the curb for accusing my demands that they explain their intentions with dating me a "pyt"/pretty young thing (hate that term!) as being "insecure" and a "drama queen." Really now?
Original post by Jebedee
I honestly don't think that if I hadn't slept with so many girls in the past that I'd have sufficient game to get my partner. Also we both agree that I did both of us a favour by getting all of it out of my system before settling down.

Men who get married early will spend most of their life staring at other women and thinking about what could have been. That's not the kind of future I want for myself.

The experience 'game' thing can be appealing but to lots of women doesn't matter much. The only problem I have with a man who has slept around a lot is sti's, mainly ones they don't test for like hpv (increases cervical cancer risk) and herpes. Some people don't mind/bother but it's the only reason I'd rather have a fresher guy than one with experience, doesn't eliminate but reduces the risks and would just feel cleaner in a way I can't describe.
The experience 'game' thing can be appealing but to lots of women doesn't matter much. The only problem I have with a man who has slept around a lot is sti's, mainly ones they don't test for like hpv (increases cervical cancer risk) and herpes. Some people don't mind/bother but it's the only reason I'd rather have a fresher guy than one with experience, doesn't eliminate but reduces the risks and would just feel cleaner in a way I can't describe.

Not consciously but in reality, they do mind...alot. They just aren't that aware of it in most cases. STIs really aren't as prevalent as people make out.

But I have to be honest, I have to second that you appear to be a guy flipping the gender in this story. I've only heard guys say they want a fresher girl. Most girls when you get down to it really don't care if a guy has slept around and they secretly love it.
Original post by drbluebox
As an actual nice guy myself I think the that actual nice guys are lumped in with the self entitled ones plus their attitude and people who see them often think that is what all are like.

The amount of times I have been called "weak" when in reality I am just gentle due to things like family deaths, relatives with cancer, bad bullying at school which means I like to make my partners happy, not in a clingy way but don't want to end up in a relationship where my partner is in a foul mood as that will show in relationship thats not being weak, I have had some women so jaw dropping chat me up over the years but often was too shy to chat them up back, even girls asking me out but despite that been single 10 years now, I seem to have it easier with foreign girls as they seem less judgemental though when I have had one night stands/friends with benefits.

But as to people messing around, I'd say women do this more until their 30's when their looks fade and they realise they only have a few more years they are able to have kids and less men are attracted to them, people said that even when I was a kid.

But a think to understand men and women both want something they can't have rather than something thrown at them, they like the excitement of the hunt.

The fading looks most of the time is the woman's own fault, not watching what she eats and so putting on weight, this is what puts men off. Something like two thirds of women are overweight. A woman can be hot even in her 50's and get sex anytime if she looks after her body and stays in shape, it's a relationship that's harder for her as the only men who are left tend to be those who just want sex. There are nice guys who have unfortunately divorced but it's hard to tell them from the users.
Men who feel they're entitled to women in general are hypocritical.
Women do the exact same thing. They want hot, tatooed, beardy bad boys (or tracksuit wearing bad boys with stupid cars if you're underclass), then when they begin to lose their looks and become more pukey around drink (both happen rapidly after age 25) they settle for boring goodguy dr Niceteeth or Richard the fat but wealthy jumper wearer. Richard got no pussy in his youth!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jebedee
Not consciously but in reality, they do mind...alot. They just aren't that aware of it in most cases. STIs really aren't as prevalent as people make out.

But I have to be honest, I have to second that you appear to be a guy flipping the gender in this story. I've only heard guys say they want a fresher girl. Most girls when you get down to it really don't care if a guy has slept around and they secretly love it.

All women are different, lots do care if he's slept around I've spoke to a few who have said they couldn't have sex with a guy cause of the thought of where he's been. Not sure if they were thinking health wise or were just put off for other reasons ie fears that he's a player. Other women won't mind that much and others as you say like guys with more sexual experience. With me personally it's just about the health risks, herpes is fairly prevalent but either way I'd just rather have a guy who hasn't slept around much.
All women are different, lots do care if he's slept around I've spoke to a few who have said they couldn't have sex with a guy cause of the thought of where he's been. Not sure if they were thinking health wise or were just put off for other reasons ie fears that he's a player. Other women won't mind that much and others as you say like guys with more sexual experience. With me personally it's just about the health risks, herpes is fairly prevalent but either way I'd just rather have a guy who hasn't slept around much.

Fair enough but if you aren't getting the attention you feel you should have then the problem is you. The truly best girls have zero problems finding a guy.
So you can

A: Change yourself
B: Change everyone else along with society's beauty standards and norms

A is far easier.
The fading looks most of the time is the woman's own fault, not watching what she eats and so putting on weight, this is what puts men off. Something like two thirds of women are overweight. A woman can be hot even in her 50's and get sex anytime if she looks after her body and stays in shape, it's a relationship that's harder for her as the only men who are left tend to be those who just want sex. There are nice guys who have unfortunately divorced but it's hard to tell them from the users.

Naively written like looks are purely down to weight and looking a certain way.

No you can get natural beautiful women and girls who look like a dogs dinner but it looks bad on them past a certain age,

And to be fair weight is harder to control the older you get, the majority of "good looks" at any age are to do with fashion and make up, so clothes that suit your shape, make up that makes her look classy theres that old saying if you want to know what your fiance looks like when shes older look at her mother and never agree to marry a girl until you see her in morning without make up.

My mother is overweight and almost never eats junk, if shes hungry she eats oranges and bananas and 99% of cooked food is home cooking, rarely eats ready meals, never smokes or drinks, hates processed food.

She does however eat things like sausages from supermarket, and home made fish and chips for bad food thats honestly the only sort of bad thing she eats.

She has always been big as far back as i can remember so how can that be explained? shes 62 now and up till a few years ago people thought she was in her early 40s some even thought late 30s only now is she getting wrinkled.
Reply 52
What's a good girl?
Reply 53

I'll think you find in the modern day women do this just about as much as men , so quit your moaning.
No it's not satire unfortunately. I'm a female who is sick of men my own age not appreciating me and saying things like: 'you're such a good girl, you'll make a good wife - one day!' and 'I'm not ready yet' and 'But I want to see other women'. And seeing them come crawling back after a few years after lonely well I'm sorry I don't want them!

don't settle for them then
there are plenty (or at least some) good guys out there.
I don't see what sort of good girl would degrade and debase the choices I have made

You sound like a bloody nightmare of a woman
Original post by Mancini
What's a good girl?

your mom ?
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
I don't see what sort of good girl would degrade and debase the choices I have made

You sound like a bloody nightmare of a woman

a good girl wouldn't degrade them but she would sure as hell notice how self-degrading your choices were.
Reply 58
Original post by alkaline.
your mom ?

She certainly is but to find a good girl of today's generation ?

You have to be scraping that barrell long and hard.
a good girl wouldn't degrade them but she would sure as hell notice how self-degrading your choices were.

I have a gf so I don't care what you think, but in general, some girl who obsessively goes though my past seems like someone I would rather not have in my life, like bad case of the BPD.

Quick Reply

Latest