The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just wear what you want. If you're comfortable then wear them. Your girlfriend isn't the one wearing them, so unless you're going somewhere with a specific dress code, why does it matter?
Don't be a full kit ******.
Reply 3
Shorts is fine but if your wearing a football top too then yes it is a turn off unless it's match day.
Reply 4
Original post by chikane
Shorts is fine but if your wearing a football top too then yes it is a turn off unless it's match day.

just the shorts, with a t shirt or hoody
Reply 5
Original post by Mega0448
Don't be a full kit ******.

I don't wear the shirt or football socks, just the shorts!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
just the shorts, with a t shirt or hoody

Shorts is fine you said football kit so assumed you meant wearing the top too which would look weird if you wore that round the house.
Reply 7
footie shorts are apparently too 'revealing' to wear in public if not actually playing football, according to my gf. I don't get it
You look like an overgrown child at best. If you're wearing another man's name on your shirt, you're a cuck.
Reply 9
Who cares.

Wear what you like at home. :wink:
If its comfortable for you then go ahead, I don't see anything wrong with it. If its a liverpool kit you wear= Bonus pts!!! :biggrin:
Original post by richpanda
You look like an overgrown child at best. If you're wearing another man's name on your shirt, you're a cuck.

I only wear the shorts, not the shirt. Don't see what's wrong with them, they're the most comfortable type of shorts by far
arsenal not liverpool, sorry!
I only wear the shorts, not the shirt. Don't see what's wrong with them, they're the most comfortable type of shorts by far

If you have fit legs then keep wearing them.
Original post by chikane
If you have fit legs then keep wearing them.

they are comfy so will wear them as much as I can get away with! My last girlfriend loved them
they are comfy so will wear them as much as I can get away with! My last girlfriend loved them

We all used to perv on the male pe teacher's legs at school :biggrin:
are there no girls that like to see their guy in his footie kit?
Personally I think you look a knob wearing football kit for anything not football related. I wouldn't walk around in my bike kit because Id look like a ****, so there's no reason football kit is any different.
But if you're comfortable in it, and as long as you're not in full kit, then go for it
Original post by Prince_fancybum
Personally I think you look a knob wearing football kit for anything not football related. I wouldn't walk around in my bike kit because Id look like a ****, so there's no reason football kit is any different.
But if you're comfortable in it, and as long as you're not in full kit, then go for it

you can't compare bike kit which must be tight and uncomfortable with footie shorts that are probably the most comfortable type of shorts or trousers that you could wear
wear what you like if football shorts are comfy and you like them- you wear them! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending