The Student Room Group

IAL results day!

Scroll to see replies

Can anyone tell me the unit 4 physics full ums mark? I dont have a computer with me atm for the converter :s thanks
Original post by Heisenberg97
Can anyone tell me the unit 4 physics full ums mark? I dont have a computer with me atm for the converter :s thanks

64 A*, 69 Full. Couldn't ask for better but I'm beginning to doubt my raw calculation now
Original post by Student403
64 A*, 69 Full. Couldn't ask for better but I'm beginning to doubt my raw calculation now

Thank you we'll see tomorrow morning! Best of luck
Original post by Zacken
You're not going to be happy about C34.

Yeah, it really pissed me off :/
@Zacken can you do a results day video?!?!
Original post by Heisenberg97
Thank you we'll see tomorrow morning! Best of luck

Thanks man

And you :smile: Let us know how it fares!

Btw which did you firm? What are your conditions?
Original post by jamestg

Not sure what you mean? :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken

American high pitched wannabe youtuber voice

HAY GUYS ITS ZAIN

BACK wid anudda vlog and todayyyyy its results day oh mi gawddddd are you guys excited??? Oh my gawd totez mgoats im totally excited and nervous eeeeee i dont wanna open these results !!!!

Spoiler

Original post by Zacken

Like this!

Obviously the example I've given is rather humorous, yours doesn't need to be! I just love watching videos on people opening their results, it seems like many on here feel the same! The best ones are when they open them on camera, and you can actually see their reaction.
Original post by jamestg

Original post by Zacken

Yes Zain - something like this!

My video choice isn't implying anything, I swear - it's just the first one that popped up :tongue:

HAY GUYS ITS ZAIN

BACK wid anudda vlog and todayyyyy its results day oh mi gawddddd are you guys excited??? Oh my gawd totez mgoats im totally excited and nervous eeeeee i dont wanna open these results !!!!

Spoiler

Oh my god, what you said is literally said in the example I gave :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by jamestg
Oh my god, what you said is literally said in the example I gave :biggrin::biggrin:

:rofl:
:rofl:

He even has an American flag in the background lmao.
Original post by jamestg
He even has an American flag in the background lmao.

Oh gawd - I guess they just seem all the same to me xD

HAY GUYS ITS ZAIN

Spoiler

Scrawny teenage pre-pubecent youtuber voice!!

hello internet peepz

results day i failed lawl going to self-harm after this opens envelope omggggggg i didn't get full UMS everywhere?!?!?!?!!?!? my life is a waste brb crying fml :cry: :cry camera shakes violently as shrieks pierce the air

Original post by jamestg
Like this!

Obviously the example I've given is rather humorous, yours doesn't need to be! I just love watching videos on people opening their results, it seems like many on here feel the same! The best ones are when they open them on camera, and you can actually see their reaction.

Original post by aymanzayedmannan
Yes Zain - something like this!

My video choice isn't implying anything, I swear - it's just the first one that popped up :tongue:

I might actually consider this. :rofl:

Ayman, I'll be far more convinced if you decide to do one yourself! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

...Cambridge Rejection u srs brah :colonhash:
Oh gawd - I guess they just seem all the same to me xD

People on youtube are either 14 year old emos or American wannabes

Ahh I was once the 14 year old emo

Spoiler

Original post by Zacken

hello internet peepz

results day i failed lawl going to self-harm after this opens envelope omggggggg i didn't get full UMS everywhere?!?!?!?!!?!? my life is a waste brb crying fml :cry: :cry camera shakes violently as shrieks pierce the air

Ayman, I'll be far more convinced if you decide to do one yourself! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hahahah the choice of video surely must have been intentional

But yeah go for it! I'd love to see :yep:
Hahahah the choice of video surely must have been intentional

But yeah go for it! I'd love to see :yep:

I bet you have a youtube channel lying around somewhere... :colone:
Original post by Zacken

hello internet peepz

Please do!!

I'll do one in August in return :smile: and yes Ayman you too, the more the merrier! :colone:
Original post by jamestg
People on youtube are either 14 year old emos or American wannabes

Ahh I was once the 14 year old emo

Spoiler

This comment chain really makes me feel like the guy is quite annoying irl :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest