The Student Room Group

Polish prime minister says Poland is not likely to take Africans and Muslims

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Audrey18
I read your previous posts and I agreed with what you had to say. That way why I quoted you. Did I cause you to have a sudden rush of blood to the head by my very simple act of quoting you? In that case, please forgive me.

Why do British children and college kids always post things like 'no **** sherlock' or 'your english gave me cancer'. Sherlock Holmes is such an intelligent fictional character. Mentioning Sherlock in the same breath with us is to belittle him. Cancer is such a painful illness. Spare a thought for those who're stricken with cancer.

Even if UK votes to leave the EU in the upcoming referendum, it will take about 2 years to fully extricate itself from the entanglement. Once UK is able to control her borders, she needs to look at why she's allowing hundreds of thousands of people from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Pakistan etc to come in. I'm quite keen to know the statistical breakdown of the educational qualifications and type of skills that these people from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Pakistan possess.

I don't think its right for thousands of people from these countries to relocate to UK and then be on state benefits for the rest of their lives. Do you?

I simply didn't understand why would you include me in your post, because most of the users you quoted were oh so pro-refugees, that's why I asked, stop throwing a hissy fit.
I'm not a child or a college kid *sigh* No **** Sherlock is just an expression said to people who state the obvious. It wasn't even directed at you. Why do you care? It's no like he was German. And I have no idea what are you talking about - what cancer? I never said that, you are lumping me in with some random internet trolls for no reason.
Reply 121
Original post by Death Grips
That is racist.

if you dont like Pakistan, dont go into the shop for f***s sake

It was ****ing M&S lol.
Original post by StrawbAri
Because if they really are what they say they are, their first immediate desire would be to get to a safe country where they aren't being bombed out of their homes and not whether Poland is a '****' country.

Delusion is strong with this one

Posted from TSR Mobile
why would they? That's what England is for :biggrin:
Original post by Ciel.
It was ****ing M&S lol.

Then you're insane as well as racist :h:
Reply 125
Then you're insane as well as racist :h:

I'm insane because I went to M&S. Okaaay. I don't fit the definition of a 'racist' either.

Original post by Ciel.
I'm insane because I went to M&S. Okaaay. I don't fit the definition of a 'racist' either.

Add obtuse to that list :h:

Spoiler

Reply 127
Poland has learned from the mistakes of UK and France, so it does not want to multicutural. It wants to remain native white, slavic and Christian.
Reply 128
Add obtuse to that list :h:

Spoiler

You are the one who doesn't get anything, I was talking about shop assistants in Euston in my previous post. Which part of my post was so difficult to understand?
You forgot to mention 'white supremacy', you insecure little boy.
Original post by Think People
Delusion is strong with this one

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:

Delusion?
Do you not know what a refugee is?
In case you don't a refugee is someone that is fleeing war. Their first priority is to find a safe country they can stay in till the war is over. The quality of the country doesn't matter to them, just so long as it's safe.
(edited 8 years ago)
Stunning how tightly some people cling on to the advantages of the UK and Europe that were brought about through centuries of shitting on most of the rest of the world from a great height.
A Christian Conservative government opposes the destruction of their people it is no wonder the media attack them so much.

I have no problems with Muslims but we want our countries to remain as they were. You should accept this and realise if the tables were reversed you would want the same.
Original post by slaven
Poland has learned from the mistakes of UK and France, so it does not want to multicutural. It wants to remain native white, slavic and Christian.

Then they should also let Britain stay the way it is instead of flooding in almost a million of them into britain and changing Britains demography within just 10 years.
Reply 133
Original post by Ciel.
You'll have to accept it one day.
Only if you mean my boy-pussy, soz. :h:

Sure, whatever.

To be honest I actually couldn't care less. More than likely I'll be retiring in India, and more than likely I'll be retiring a lot better off than you will be. :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 134
Original post by Yawn!
Sure, whatever.

To be honest I actually couldn't care less. More than likely I'll be retiring in India, and more than likely I'll be retiring a lot better off than you will be. :u:

Doubt it ; ) Good riddance!
Original post by itsmecatherine
Well, I can't serve as a devil's advocate in every case. We don't like that kind of people too, especially the ones who speak little to no english.They are giving all of us bad name, especially that most of my friends willing to enter the UK had been attending bilingual schools since childhood and do not speak with an accent. But there is no denying this kind of people exist. This is why I even suggested in my earliest response that there should be some kind of testing to examine someone's language skills. People I know speak very much in favour of the brits, so we must just know different groups then. I will not change my mind about positive impact of many migrants, though I also akcnowledge the begative impact of others.
I don't think this barber's is weird tbh ;p just polish hospitality, I believe. Most of babers in my city in Poland are very similar.

The woman downstairs from me is very friendly looks about 31, speaks English as good if not better than natives, her husband is very friendly and in the 2 years I have lived here has gone from speaking no English to at least the basics.

its their cousin who is that bad neighbour I have, he only speaks English when it suits him.

But the only clear issue I have is the level of immigration, I would guess you agree that an employer hiring 100% Polish staff is wrong, then said staff to act like they are only getting the work as Brtiish people are lazy is offensive at most and naive/ignorant at least and how bad it is a local housing associaton had to learn basic Polish to speak to applicants! And another factory made management learn Polish as all the staff were Polish!

I have a feeling that many of the ones that come here for work just don't want to think about the impact they have and comments like that are just their way of blanking it out, as they must know they are putting a strain on local services, when I had to wait 30 minutes(and that point was only because another member of staff came on) behind a Polish woman who spoke no English who wanted a hospital appointment thats not on regardless of what non UK country they were from.

The other part of the problem I see is many of the ones running businesses here arent pay any tax or lower than they should so they can undercut Brits which then forces the Brits to close businesses that may of been around decades, I think the damage is worse than the benefits, so if their work brings in money on one hand that is offset by the people on benefits, businesses closing down, increases rental home prices etc in other words for every one person that moves here for work thats one more person to contend with for a place, and thats before you include them haivng kids when across here.

I think I have a somewhat Polish look to me due to my Polish blood, many times have I been chatted up by Polish women who assumed I was from their country!

It is a shame really as though I have met many nice Polish I have met far more bad ones, it may be a part but all but one of the places I have lived in the last 9 years have been areas with large Polish population, the people I know who have had no problems live in areas with small populations of immigrants

Whats your opinion on ones that come here for work(and claim they are doing work no one wants) then when they are here apply for college and get money from the government to pay for them, you will be different as you will pay your way but college level pays a monthly allowance to students and fees are free.
Original post by itsmecatherine
oh I just love when someone points out some irrelevant data without no refference to any source, website, whatsoever :love: People like my brother will just keep on operating on british pacients and at the same time they will be making you bancrupt. Sweet.
Like I said DON'T MARGINALIZE. You can also point out that there are many hungarians, poles, russians in highly paid jobs... you can say it about literally everyone. Because it's true. Once again... evry person varies.
I can agree about "polski sklep" though. I can understand why you may be mad about that.

Brown person here.

You guys make amazing cake.
Original post by whorace
Poles are really racist

Bit racist.
Original post by drbluebox
The woman downstairs from me is very friendly looks about 31, speaks English as good if not better than natives, her husband is very friendly and in the 2 years I have lived here has gone from speaking no English to at least the basics.

its their cousin who is that bad neighbour I have, he only speaks English when it suits him.

But the only clear issue I have is the level of immigration, I would guess you agree that an employer hiring 100% Polish staff is wrong, then said staff to act like they are only getting the work as Brtiish people are lazy is offensive at most and naive/ignorant at least and how bad it is a local housing associaton had to learn basic Polish to speak to applicants! And another factory made management learn Polish as all the staff were Polish!

I have a feeling that many of the ones that come here for work just don't want to think about the impact they have and comments like that are just their way of blanking it out, as they must know they are putting a strain on local services, when I had to wait 30 minutes(and that point was only because another member of staff came on) behind a Polish woman who spoke no English who wanted a hospital appointment thats not on regardless of what non UK country they were from.

The other part of the problem I see is many of the ones running businesses here arent pay any tax or lower than they should so they can undercut Brits which then forces the Brits to close businesses that may of been around decades, I think the damage is worse than the benefits, so if their work brings in money on one hand that is offset by the people on benefits, businesses closing down, increases rental home prices etc in other words for every one person that moves here for work thats one more person to contend with for a place, and thats before you include them haivng kids when across here.

I think I have a somewhat Polish look to me due to my Polish blood, many times have I been chatted up by Polish women who assumed I was from their country!

It is a shame really as though I have met many nice Polish I have met far more bad ones, it may be a part but all but one of the places I have lived in the last 9 years have been areas with large Polish population, the people I know who have had no problems live in areas with small populations of immigrants

Whats your opinion on ones that come here for work(and claim they are doing work no one wants) then when they are here apply for college and get money from the government to pay for them, you will be different as you will pay your way but college level pays a monthly allowance to students and fees are free.

I have actually conducted a work about impact of polish small businesses on british economy as a part of my IB matura exam. Tried to keep it as objective as possible, but mostly I have analyzed the clear results from areas like stock exchange, all supervised by a teacher with a degree from Oxford. The impact turned out to be positive for economy growth, GNI, regional unemployment rates (they fell). Interesting that the only area that turned out to be "negative" was a portrait of a polish immigrant created through the media. I will not discuss the practical implication of results, as obviously I don't live in Britain yet and have no right to put myself in your shoes yet. Like I stated before I am 100% against immigrants knowing no english. Using fingers or gestures to try make a doctor's appointment instead of proper language is just ridiculous regardless of nationality.
As it comes to education and colleges, this is not as colorful. Just to have an ability t apply through UCAS you have to either pass language exams or do english-only programme like me with high grade prediction. Then, whe you get an offer you are not allowed to receive any monthly allowande like student loan. We do pay the same fees as the brits and on the same conditions (aka 9000 pounds just like you). Additionally we pay lot of money for all the needed language skils tests, vaccines, airplane tickets, accomodation (UK has completely different Purchase Power Parity than Poland so for ex 100 pounds per week accomodations is actually quite expensive) but this is the sacrifice we are gladly willing to make tbh.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Brown person here.

You guys make amazing cake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending