The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jakejoyce97
That makes 3 of us applying for law with spanish, and 3 of us who have yet to receive an offer!
I actually did email them two weeks ago and in short, they said to wait.

Good luck guys!

¡Buena suerte!
Original post by thepgsboy2016
Just got an Unconditional to read Law at LSE!

My son got a conditional one for law, this evening.
Original post by Cholesta
My son got a conditional one for law, this evening.

Congrats! Knew it would work out for you both :smile:
Original post by kingofacademics
Congrats! Knew it would work out for you both :smile:

Thank you😀
Original post by lawspain
Is anyone still waiting for PPL at King's or have most offers been given out? I'm still waiting..

I'm waiting too :smile:
Just had my interview at York today!
If I were to get an offer id be deciding between Nottingham and York? opinions on where I should go?
Original post by LucyABr
Just had my interview at York today!
If I were to get an offer id be deciding between Nottingham and York? opinions on where I should go?

Nottingham, based on the chit chat amongst the students and tutors at my college.
Original post by thepgsboy2016
Just got an Unconditional to read Law at LSE!

Congrats!

I have also applied for law at lse, which I am still waiting for an offer following my ugaa test. I imagine you already had/did A levels/IB/Access to HE?
Already done the IB: 39 points
776 665 2
Anyone knows if UCL gives unconditional offers for law before the (international) student receives A levels?
Anyone applied to read Law at Sussex?
Anyone still waiting to hear from Bristol?
Original post by Sebby123456789
Anyone still waiting to hear from Bristol?

Me!
Original post by mattlally
Me!

It's so annoying! What are your grades? I am expecting a rejection I think
Original post by Sebby123456789
It's so annoying! What are your grades? I am expecting a rejection I think

Yeah me too hahaha.
AS: AABC
Predicted: A*AA
LNAT: 22
Average GCSEs
Finally rejected from Bristol it took them 5 months to tell me and they tried to give me an offer for social policy instead! But I got an a offer from my first choice, so not too bothered more annoyed it took them this long.
Original post by cuddledumpling
Finally rejected from Bristol it took them 5 months to tell me and they tried to give me an offer for social policy instead! But I got an a offer from my first choice, so not too bothered more annoyed it took them this long.

I'm so sorry :/ Never nice getting rejected! Do you mind saying what your AS, GCSE, LNAT and predictions were? I've been waiting since October.. Where else do you have offers? :smile:
Original post by cuddledumpling

What were your GCSEs/AS/Predicted/LNAT?

Sorry to hear that :frown:
Original post by Al9121010
When did you apply and receive your response from Durham?

They received my application on 18th December and got back to me with my rejection on the 26th February
Original post by tigers1dxoxo
Anyone applied to read Law at Sussex?

I applied for Law with international relations! They offered me a place just last week :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending