Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I made sure I identified the 6 c's though. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Can I ask if you guys took all of your certificates with you or was it just the ones that you needed to get onto the course as outlined in the entry requirements? :smile:
Has anyone else had an email from Birmingham City saying they never atteneded the interview when acutually they did? :frown:
Reply 183
Original post by jbowden98
Has anyone else had an email from Birmingham City saying they never atteneded the interview when acutually they did? :frown:

I have had this email, but I did attend the interview😔 I don't get it X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
I have had this email, but I did attend the interview😔 I don't get it X
Posted from TSR Mobile

Must be a mailing fault! I tried to ring them but they aren't open today, got to wait til Monday :frown:
Reply 185
Must be a mailing fault! I tried to ring them but they aren't open today, got to wait til Monday :frown:

Yeah I've emailed them but we won't hear until Monday, just gonna have to wait x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
Yeah I've emailed them but we won't hear until Monday, just gonna have to wait x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've emailed them as well, hopefully they'll reply quickly x
Reply 187
I've emailed them as well, hopefully they'll reply quickly x

I've spoke to 3 other people who were in the same interview as me (21st January) and they have had the same email, so I think it's definitely an error so don't worry☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
I've spoke to 3 other people who were in the same interview as me (21st January) and they have had the same email, so I think it's definitely an error so don't worry☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's a relief then! Thanks for telling me ☺️x
Reply 189
Original post by ShanSmith
Can I ask if you guys took all of your certificates with you or was it just the ones that you needed to get onto the course as outlined in the entry requirements? :smile:

I have an offer from BCU for midwifery and in our interview nobody checked our certificates but on the portal once they give you an offer you have to upload pictures of them. Good luck xx
Original post by LC1996
I have an offer from BCU for midwifery and in our interview nobody checked our certificates but on the portal once they give you an offer you have to upload pictures of them. Good luck xx

Thank you for replying! In the end I took the ones they asked for and the other ones in a separate wallet. Ahhh okay, mine were checked on the day. How long did you have to wait until you heard from them with an offer? The wait is killing me. Well done on your offer by the way love! :smile: x
Reply 191
Thank you for replying! In the end I took the ones they asked for and the other ones in a separate wallet. Ahhh okay, mine were checked on the day. How long did you have to wait until you heard from them with an offer? The wait is killing me. Well done on your offer by the way love! :smile: x

hope your day went well! They told us we wouldn't hear back until after all interviews were completed so it was a really long wait for me as I was the first interview day back on the 16th December and heard back 8th March! Good luck I hope you get an offer! X
Original post by LC1996
hope your day went well! They told us we wouldn't hear back until after all interviews were completed so it was a really long wait for me as I was the first interview day back on the 16th December and heard back 8th March! Good luck I hope you get an offer! X

My day went okay thank you. Oh okay. I overheard them say two weeks to one of the women that asked. Wow! That is a long wait. At least you had a great outcome. Is BCU going to be your firm? :smile: Me too! x
Reply 193
My day went okay thank you. Oh okay. I overheard them say two weeks to one of the women that asked. Wow! That is a long wait. At least you had a great outcome. Is BCU going to be your firm? :smile: Me too! x

I envy nursing applicants they always seem to hear back before us midwives lol! I don't think it'll be my firm because I have an offer at my second choice Staffordshire and I'm waiting for a response from my first choice Keele. For me the cohort size of 66 was a bit too big compared to Stafford which is 18 and I like a nice small group :smile:
Original post by LC1996
I envy nursing applicants they always seem to hear back before us midwives lol! I don't think it'll be my firm because I have an offer at my second choice Staffordshire and I'm waiting for a response from my first choice Keele. For me the cohort size of 66 was a bit too big compared to Stafford which is 18 and I like a nice small group :smile:

Ahhh! That makes sense. Well good luck with wherever you choose. :smile:
Reply 195
Has anyone heard from BCU yet for children's nursing? I've heard some people have been rejected and some have received offers but I've heard nothing yet, anyone else?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
Has anyone heard from BCU yet for children's nursing? I've heard some people have been rejected and some have received offers but I've heard nothing yet, anyone else?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet but the wait is killing me!!! :frown:
Not yet but the wait is killing me!!! :frown:

Good luck !
Original post by Lauren994
Good luck !

Thank you! Did you apply to BCU too?
Original post by Sianbx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had an offer through for children's nursing in September. Had my interview back in November so been a long wait!! Good luck to everyone waiting - I feel your pain! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending