The Student Room Group

Will getting big / muscly help me to get girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Will getting big / muscly help me to get girls? Currently i'm 6'4 203 lbs so a bit lanky at the moment, will getting big to say 225 lbs help me to get more girls?

let me tell you the secret to attracting majority of girls - including me . Basically when a girl smiles at you smile back (or cheekily smile at her) and if you catch her smiling at you again then try and do some flirting by coming up to her - by doing so you will get an idea if she will give you her number - thats only if she flirts back - or if she doesnt flirt back move on and find a different girl who you are attracted, and again use the smiling and flirting technique . When you are flirting be VERY confident in yourself this will not only give you a boost in trying to please her by maybe trying to be funny or a little romantic but its also sexy yes confidence is sexy . Now try this method on any girl and you will probably get her (make sure you know that shes single before hand). Women honestly look beyond looks its more how they represent themselves, now go out there and get your dream girl - i believe in you. Also being muscled up is only a bonus - theres more to that though (:
Original post by xobeauty
i see you

Idk the ones area my area are fit...And have waxed arms and a tan.

Wf?:lolwut:

I have to admit that I do get facials or I might visit the hair stylist instead of my local barbers. Plus I am Middle Eastern so I don't need a tan.:tongue:

But the whole waxing of the arms and pedicures is too far, and you need to keep that masculinity.

It would have me questioning my sexuality and if I am still swinging straight. :/
Reply 62
Will getting big / muscly help me to get girls? Currently i'm 6'4 203 lbs so a bit lanky at the moment, will getting big to say 225 lbs help me to get more girls?

Will be honest I hate big muscles and would rather date someone based on their personality. My ex is a 3rd dan black belt in karate so pretty muscly but I didn't know until I starting dating him as he was still pretty slender, not bulky muscly. If a girl makes a decision on whether to date you because of the amount of muscle you have she probably isn't the one for you.
Original post by Greek God
Wf?:lolwut:

I have to admit that I do get facials or I might visit the hair stylist instead of my local barbers. Plus I am Middle Eastern so I don't need a tan.:tongue:

But the whole waxing of the arms and pedicures is too far, and you need to keep that masculinity.

It would have me questioning my sexuality and if I am still swinging straight. :/

What's the difference between getting facials and getting pedicures? What makes one more masculine then the other?
Original post by TorpidPhil
And ****, he's saying he's wanting to get to 225lbs. He isn't going to be like a rock lol. Because no mother****er can be low body fat at that weight even IF he is 6'4 unless he's roided...

Antonio Cesaro
No amount of muscle can compensate for an ugly face js
Unless you've got a decent face then go for it lol

Original post by whorace
I have to say I will envy your gay virgin husband

??? Lol why do you feel like you need chest hair to be masculine :rolleyes:

I would 100% pick a shaved chest over a hairy ass chest
(edited 8 years ago)
Antonio Cesaro

But he needs to look like that for his job...

That's going to be basically impossible for a normal person to achieve.
What's the difference between getting facials and getting pedicures? What makes one more masculine then the other?

Well getting facials is necessary to keep my skin fresh and my pores closed, But pedicures is just unnecessary, no girl will be asking to see a man's toes to see how well groomed they are!! Let's be for real, but girls rate guys with nice skin.
Original post by RonnieRJ
No amount of muscle can compensate for an ugly face js
Unless you've got a decent face then go for it lol

??? Lol why do you feel like you need chest hair to be masculine :rolleyes:

I would 100% pick a shaved chest over a hairy ass chest

Mildly hairy guys need love too. We can't help our caveman genes.
Original post by Sisuphos
Mildly hairy guys need love too. We can't help our caveman genes.

Lmao mildly hairy is fine I suppose, but I find a lot of hair really repulsive :|
Original post by whorace
I think I even read a study that aggression is more important than looks.

Isn't being aggressive part of someone's personality?
While beneficial (the optimum is probably Wolverine in Apocalypse) the truth is that when it comes to women its more about initially passing a minimum threshold (which you do at your weight and height unless your really ugly) and then being able to both open and close effectively than how attractive you are albeit i suppose being muscular makes opening and closing easier.
Original post by georgiaswift
No, definitely not! Not all muscled guys are douches and not all douches are muscled guys. I just prefer someone that's cuddly and soft when we're in bed or snuggling on the sofa, whereas trying that with a guy with muscles is like cuddling a rock.

I agree with everything you said until. ^ :sigh:
Its the same cuddling a guy who doesn't lift and is just skin/bone as you'll feel his rib cage etc + vice versa with a guy whom you can't get your hands around his stomach.

In the end its just personality and preference.
Reply 73
Original post by Jamie S
Isn't being aggressive part of someone's personality?

I'd say it is personality insofar as a passive person refuses to be themselves for fear of rejection, only assertive people are themselves.
Original post by Greek God
Well getting facials is necessary to keep my skin fresh and my pores closed, But pedicures is just unnecessary, no girl will be asking to see a man's toes to see how well groomed they are!! Let's be for real, but girls rate guys with nice skin.

It all comes down to the girl.

Spoiler

No. They are ugly af
a big wallet will get you more girls than big muscles ever will

buy a Lamborghini and see if that works

Spoiler

Original post by whorace
I think I even read a study that aggression is more important than looks.

post link to the study ty
It all comes down to the girl.

Spoiler

Nah that's just wrong, like I'd never be seen dead using my sisters Venus for women razors shaving my legs or arms.:colonhash:
That's moist.

Quick Reply