The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Even the most loyal Wenger fans must admit he's ****ing useless now
There is literally no point of watching Arsenal. Can't even win a match and play terrible football also.
#wengerout #wengerout

leave at once wenger. Not happy.
Wenger please just f*ck off. I literally fail to understand how a team supposedly fighting for the title can play that badly at home against a team near the bottom 3. The title is over. We may only be 5 points behind still but you're deluded if you think that Wenger can inspire any kind of confidence or performance from his players.
Who on earth continues to play players that don't bother playing?!
Wenger GTFO. Swansea at home? FFS.
We're on course to finish the season with less points than the previous season, for a second year running. It's funny considering it was 2-3 years ago that all the talk was of us progressing now that we're able to spend more again. This is the opposite of progress.
Original post by IamJacksContempt

Can Confirm
Bellerin and coquelin are the worst things to happen to this club
Ozil and welbeck the only ones who give a ****
hahahahahahahaha we will win the league they said :rofl:
Wenger bottle the league.jpg

This x1000.

Wenger has no plan B, we stick to plan A when most teams know hot to beat us. We are going to get smacked against Tottenham.

Come on you Foxes.
mad man ting, sad man ting
Original post by sevchenko
Can Confirm

:rofl:

Was gonna dig you out as well bro. I feel sorry for you lot tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sevchenko
Can Confirm

:shock:

At last!

:yeah::woo::yeah:
If Spurs win the title, I'm honestly done with life.

If we lose the league to Leicester or Spurs (which looks likely, now), Wenger needs to go. Absolutely no doubt. No more excuses. No more arguments from so-called reasonable Gooners. Thank the man for what he's done, give him his statue and send him on his way.
Thierry Henry player-manager. Still better than Walcott and Giroud put together and he most be 40.
It's times like this you just need put on some Taylor Swift and remind yourself that despite the darkness, there is good in the world. :frown:

This , I was still a Wenger supporter at the start of the year but he has to go now. I have been a fan all of my life and he's not up to it anymore.

Latest