The Student Room Group

Would I get into Birmingham uni?

I really want to go to the University of Birmingham to study International Relations. My undergraduate degree is not in a social science but Hispanic Studies ( i.e. Spanish and Portuguese) from the University of Sheffield and I got a 2.1.

Would I have a chance of getting into Birmingham? Help please :frown:
Original post by abc:)
I really want to go to the University of Birmingham to study International Relations. My undergraduate degree is not in a social science but Hispanic Studies ( i.e. Spanish and Portuguese) from the University of Sheffield and I got a 2.1.

Yes I think you would
Reply 2
Original post by abc:)

In all likelihood you'd be fine. A lot of masters degrees don't fill up and universities want the fees. Your capability of doing the degree from a different academic background would be judged by the department at Birmingham but since it isn't a drastic change from Biology to social sciences, for example, I doubt it'd be an issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending