The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

Damn, seeing you guys with offers makes so nervous haha. Atleast i'm not rejected atm xD
Has anyone here been for an Oxford Brookes open / Offer holding day? I have mine on the 5th, if you guys have been. What's your thoughts on the place?
Original post by zzdevzz
Has anyone here been for an Oxford Brookes open / Offer holding day? I have mine on the 5th, if you guys have been. What's your thoughts on the place?

I'm going to the applicant day on the 5th too!!
Original post by RubyPRoberts
I'm going to the applicant day on the 5th too!!

Nice, is it gonna be informal do you think? Like them just showing off their facilities etc?
Original post by afang02
im from China mainland :smile:

Ohh!Did you attend the bartlett interview in HK on 9th Jan?:biggrin:
Original post by zzdevzz
Nice, is it gonna be informal do you think? Like them just showing off their facilities etc?

Yeah a friend of mine that studies there just says it's them trying to sell the course to you
Original post by starsfly
Im from Hong kong too! What year are you in now?

Hiiiii!!! Took my ib exams Nov last year so I'm taking my nine month gap atm:biggrin: and you?
Original post by RubyPRoberts
Yeah a friend of mine that studies there just says it's them trying to sell the course to you

I'm just waiting for a response from UCL, i got an unconditional from brookes if i firm them. So really need to consider this place. Fingers crossed for UCL tho
Original post by hyarchi
Hiiiii!!! Took my ib exams Nov last year so I'm taking my nine month gap atm:biggrin: and you?

Wow sounds great! And u're going to Ucl?
Im only year 12, want to go to bartlett fingerscrossed 😄😄
Original post by zoomooz
Well done! When did you send off your portfolio? I've been waiting over two weeks -_-

I sent it off around the 12th December and got an answer around 3 weeks later. Good luck!
Original post by starsfly
Wow sounds great! And u're going to Ucl?
Im only year 12, want to go to bartlett fingerscrossed 😄😄

Still waiting for the official response to come through on track...Yep want to got there!Ohh I see, good luck with your exams!! btw did you happen to attend the interview on the 9th of Jan?
Original post by zzdevzz

Been to the open day and I'm also going on the 5th; was quite impressed by the facilities and the studios - the environment seems a lot friendlier than at the Bartlett too imo
Original post by zzdevzz

Im going on the 5th as well! :smile: From what Ive seen in my interview/open day, OB was very nice and I really like it. The main campus (where the arch department is located) is also very modern, which I like. Definitely one of my top choices if I dont get into UCL because I get both the modern feel from the uni and also be surrounded by the beautiful architecture in Oxford 😊.
anyone got a Bartlett interview on the 15th March?
Original post by hyarchi
Ohh!Did you attend the bartlett interview in HK on 9th Jan?:biggrin:

nope, i was interviewed in the Bartlett in December
To the people who got their offers for Bartlett, did the university email you or was did they just changed the application status on UCAS track???
Original post by nadabannana
To the people who got their offers for Bartlett, did the university email you or was did they just changed the application status on UCAS track???

it was by ucas track. the university sent me an email the morning after i received my track offer.
Original post by cowie
Thanks!^

Is anyone going to the Sheffield architecture open day today?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

how long did you wait after you sent your portfolio to sheffield and when did you send it ?

thanks
Original post by hyarchi
Still waiting for the official response to come through on track...Yep want to got there!Ohh I see, good luck with your exams!! btw did you happen to attend the interview on the 9th of Jan?

Good luck! Sure it will be good!
I still havent applied yet 😂 2017 entry
Reply 1099
Original post by Pineappleater
how long did you wait after you sent your portfolio to sheffield and when did you send it ?

thanks

got an offer about 2 weeks after I sent the portfolio. Portfolio was sent some time mid october.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending