The Student Room Group

lump under armit

hi tsr i have a lump under my armpit and its rrly weird i think i have cancer

when am i going to die?

will i get to see my kids grow up?

i swear its a tumor

Scroll to see replies

Literally no one on tsr can tell you, if you're worried speak to your gp but try not to worry, :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Blondie987
Literally no one on tsr can tell you, if you're worried speak to your gp but try not to worry, :smile:

gp's are well scary how long shall i wait to see if it goes before getting diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer
Do you tend to worry about your health? I get it, as I am similar. First of all, you just need to take a deep breath. It is very likely not a tumor.

In truth it's probably just a swollen lymph node. You have those in your armpit as well and sometimes they can swell up and are super painful (my Mother is a doctor). They go away after a few days, though. However, I'd recommend seeing your GP just to be safe.
Original post by Anonymous
gp's are well scary how long shall i wait to see if it goes before getting diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer

I'm sure gps are less scary than worrying yourself over something that can easily be checked out with one visit
I know it's scary but the likelihood is it's not anything serious. Just go to the GP and they will probably refer you for an appointment at the hospital if they think it needs to be checked up (even then it probably wont be anything!)
if it's painful it's probably just a under skin pimple, if not it is probably just a cyst! Best for you to go to the GP just in case though
Reply 7
Original post by Desideria
They go away after a few days, though.

i've had it for like 2 weeks at least

cancer confirmed

Original post by Blondie987
I'm sure gps are less scary than worrying yourself over something that can easily be checked out with one visit

this is chru

Original post by LiquidGold
I know it's scary but the likelihood is it's not anything serious. Just go to the GP and they will probably refer you for an appointment at the hospital if they think it needs to be checked up (even then it probably wont be anything!)

wat if they say i got cancer shitttt
Reply 8
Original post by homeland.lsw
if it's painful it's probably just a under skin pimple, if not it is probably just a cyst! Best for you to go to the GP just in case though

no way its a pimple its pretty big + it doesnt really hurt its just uncomfortable
Reply 9

when am i going to die?

i swear its a tumor

go see your doctor ...
this is no joking matter ...
Hey, don't worry about too much about the lump in our armpit. They usually are caused when your body is fighting a bacterial or viral infections.

Check out this website for more information.

As scary as you may find it, it is best you visit the GP they'll know better than a student on a forum. :h:
i've had it for like 2 weeks at least

If it isn't painful I'd say go and see your GP soon.
(edited 8 years ago)
no way its a pimple its pretty big + it doesnt really hurt its just uncomfortable

Does it hurt a bit when you squeeze it?
Original post by WoodyMKC
Does it hurt a bit when you squeeze it?

a little but once again its just uncomfortable
It could be swollen lymph nodes?
Original post by Eternalflames
It could be swollen lymph nodes?

or cancer :biggrin:
Reply 16

when am i going to die?

i swear its a tumor

Get it checked out by a doctor. Odds on it's benign, but get it checked out ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
or cancer :biggrin:

I am your doctor today, why don't you take a seat?
I can confirm, that you have trollitis!

Trollitis is deadly TSR disease which occurs to those miscreants and they die when the mods shoot them down.
You have less than a few days to live, enjoy your life while it lasts, okay? :biggrin:
Original post by Katty3
Get it checked out by a doctor. Odds on it's benign, but get it checked out ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

malignant probs

Original post by Eternalflames
I am your doctor today, why don't you take a seat?
I can confirm, that you have trollitis!

Trollitis is deadly TSR disease which occurs to those miscreants and they die when the mods shoot them down.
You have less than a few days to live, enjoy your life while it lasts, okay? :biggrin:

im not trolling ffs i swear i'll take a pic of the lump if u want but it wont rrly look too pleasant

ffs im acc serious do u want me to cry or somethin would that prove that im not troliing yh
dude go to your doctor or local walk-in centre, do not assume you have a terrible disease yet, it could be anything. The important thing is to stay calm.

Quick Reply

Latest