Scroll to see replies

Original post by Umbrella627
Arsenal beating Tottenham

or

Trump becoming president.

Which is more likely to happen.

Do not discard Trump ....
Original post by AliRizzo
Completely forgot that we still have to go to Nou Camp ffs. Can't we just forfeit and take a 3-0 loss?

What about the fans who have bought tickets, flights and hotels?
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
What about the fans who have bought tickets, flights and hotels?

My thoughts are with them.
My thoughts are with them.

No one goes to European aways for the football anyway.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
No one goes to European aways for the football anyway.

Are you unfortunate enough to have a ticket? And yeh lol the game is usually the worst part. Went to Dortmund when we won 0-1, best night of my life.
Are you unfortunate enough to have a ticket? And yeh lol the game is usually the worst part. Went to Dortmund when we won 0-1, best night of my life.

I'm not going unfortunately, would love to go. Barcelona is a class city. Big piss up on Las Ramblas aswell, stuff of dreams.
Alexis is rubbish he is a poor team player Mahrez is superior
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Can't wait for AFTV, Claude might actually spark out Ty

or call him the N-Word
So none of the top 4 won (and 3 lost). Mad season.

Not even angry anymore, just feel stupid for believing in a bunch of useless bottling failures. Beyond pathetic tbf. Whether we are still in the title race (which we still are) is irrelevant, with a mentality this fragile we will never get past March and be challenging.
If we lose to Tottenham on the weekend, that's it as far as I'm concerned, wait out the next 3 months, enjoy an FA Cup win, enjoy uni exams, wait out next season for Wenger to leave and start believing again after that.
I love how fickle you are.

I like Arsenal as a club but they're genuinely the funniest fan base when something goes wrong.
Everything is so dramatic; the world is ending every time you don't win a game.

Watch you thrash Spurs 4-0 now.
#wengerin
Original post by Lúcio
I love how fickle you are.

I like Arsenal as a club but they're genuinely the funniest fan base when something goes wrong.
Everything is so dramatic; the world is ending every time you don't win a game.

Watch you thrash Spurs 4-0 now.
#wengerin

Genuinely can't wait for Wenger's new contract
Reply 5151
Real talk though, I can't remember walking away from the Emirates feeling this ****.

How can we lose to a **** team who are in the bottom three.. who made 6 ****ing changes?

Genuinely felt for Ozil, he looked so hungry and the rest of the team just looked ****
You beat spurs then at worst you're 6 points behind leicester with 9 games to go.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Genuinely can't wait for Wenger's new contract

I just think the reactions are comedy gold.
As if we didn't expect Arsenal to crumble...like they do every season?

The reason why people dislike this set of fans is because you feel like you deserve victory and success. You don't think you need to earn it; you feel like you're entitled to it because you're Arsenal.

Maybe if your players and manager put some effort and tactics in to your games, you'd get some. Can't rely on Özil forever...
Original post by Lúcio

The reason why people dislike this set of fans is because you feel like you deserve victory and success. You don't think you need to earn it; you feel like you're entitled to it because you're Arsenal.

Maybe if your players and manager put some effort and tactics in to your games, you'd get some. Can't rely on Özil forever...

I've been saying this on the thread for well over a year now...but apparently i'm a troll

https://twitter.com/englishn17/status/703989782947500033
Reply 5155
Original post by Lúcio

****ing pisses me off tbh
I've been saying this on the thread for well over a year now...but apparently i'm a troll

https://twitter.com/englishn17/status/703989782947500033

I'm not even baiting or trolling; it comes up so often with people when I'm discussing football.

Doesn't seem to matter who they support, they all say the same thing. Massive respect for Arsenal the club. No respect for Arsenal the supporters.
Original post by Lúcio
I'm not even baiting or trolling; it comes up so often with people when I'm discussing football.

Doesn't seem to matter who they support, they all say the same thing. Massive respect for Arsenal the club. No respect for Arsenal the supporters.

They are probably the most disliked supports, certainly amongst those active on social media.

The Liverpool circlejerk two years ago was bad enough, though so much of that was because of the obvious bias in the mainstream media. Even Arsenal's ex-legends slag off the fans.

Funny thing is if you compare the way Chelsea fans treat their best ever manager even in the worst times, and ex-players and compare it to Arsenal and the so-called 'class' that the likes of Zurich chat about is embarrassing .
Yo @AliRizzo man like Arsene still as good as old red nose?
Yo @AliRizzo man like Arsene still as good as old red nose?

Yep, even better.

Latest