The Student Room Group

British soldier repeatedly raped girl aged 6 after 'bribing her with M&Ms'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MildredMalone
Disgusting, hopefully he gets punished for it. He probably joined the military for all the wrong reaaons.

Absolutely, his role is to protect. You can't get much more perverted than this.
Reply 41
this makes me so sick, im so confused as why soldiers feel they have the power to do what they want. omg.
Original post by Ethereal World
Exactly, and also can't step away from selfish interests and their own form of extremism to again, work on solutions and progress.

We need to stop pointing fingers and actually try to minimise these crimes. Blaming one community and putting it all on them isn't going to help. We need solutions, not finger pointing.

Original post by Olie
Yep, you're absolutely right, the threads made about every crime committed by a Muslim or an immigrant are never made through sympathy for the victim, they just see it as another story they can use to their advantage to fulfil their agendas, sometimes this place feels like it's becoming TSR's own Daily Mail comments section, a increasing mass of people getting outraged at every crime committed by a Muslim or immigrant and ignoring any crime committed by anyone else.

Tbh there's mostly just a select few who dedicate their time to making those same threads. But it's not helpful, as all it does is encourage a divide between people, especially the way they word the threads. It's like as if they get happy when a Muslim commits a crime, so they can have an excuse to bash Muslims/Islam.
Why isn't he branded by his religious beliefs? Like the papers do to Muslims.

You don't see the line 'Atheist man rapes young girl' in the papers.

(Presuming he is atheist, or whatever religion he is)
What a pedo!!! That's awful to do to a little kid!! She's going to have severe problems later in life!!!
The sick POS should be left to rot. People like this can't change their ways.

All white British men shouldn't be allowed in Britain now.

I would agree if there were gangs of soldiers raping kids in towns all over the country and then prostituting them out to hundreds of other soldiers in their community that never get caught. Is that the case?
Original post by caravaggio2
The sick POS should be left to rot. People like this can't change their ways.

I would agree if there were gangs of soldiers raping kids in towns all over the country and then prostituting them out to hundreds of other soldiers in their community that never get caught. Is that the case?

It's about stereotyping and the hypocrisy thereof. Nothing more.

We should be talking about how to solve the issues with immigration and integration, not just closing the borders because of the actions of some immigrants who didn't have proper and comprehensive integration plans.
What the ****!!!!
Reply 48
Original post by Ravenous
The lack of replies on this thread compared to the other one is very telling...

It's a sickening attack. Execute him.

Happy now?
Original post by Student403
Tell em!

That moment when your post gets taken down for discriminatory language and racism. :facepalm2:
All white British men shouldn't be allowed in Britain now.

Original post by Student403
Tell em!

Original post by Hamoody
Whoa!!! Do I see a pattern here?? :eek:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3926435

Annnnd is it just me or is the word "mentally unstable" really missing in the story? :hmmm:

Original post by Olie
Yep, you're absolutely right, the threads made about every crime committed by a Muslim or an immigrant are never made through sympathy for the victim, they just see it as another story they can use to their advantage to fulfil their agendas, sometimes this place feels like it's becoming TSR's own Daily Mail comments section, a increasing mass of people getting outraged at every crime committed by a Muslim or immigrant and ignoring any crime committed by anyone else.

Original post by Yawn!
All these Musl-....Oh wait.

All these Indi-..... Oh wait.

All these Bla-..... Oh wait.

All these Immig-.....Oh wait.

Dayum!

Original post by TheALevelStudent

lol I bet you lot were giggling like little kids and letting out shrieks of unfettered delight when you saw this thread so you can come in and make these snarky comments. Very poor form.

I'd point out to you that one difference with this horrific and disgusting turd who committed this crime is that - unlike the rape gangs we talk about from Rotherham/Rochdale/Oxford/Derby etc - he hasn't got thousands of people such as yourselves bending over backwards to silence criticism of him and smearing everyone who rightfully condemns him.

Just a thought............
Original post by KimKallstrom
lol I bet you lot were giggling like little kids and letting out shrieks of unfettered delight when you saw this thread so you can come in and make these snarky comments. Very poor form.

I'd point out to you that one difference with this horrific and disgusting turd who committed this crime is that - unlike the rape gangs we talk about from Rotherham/Rochdale/Oxford/Derby etc - he hasn't got thousands of people such as yourselves bending over backwards to silence criticism of him and smearing everyone who rightfully condemns him.

Just a thought............

Sorry can you put that in simpler English for me because I'm tired from a nap and I don't get what you mean.
Sorry can you put that in simpler English for me because I'm tired from a nap and I don't get what you mean.

You don't usually admit to a lack of reading skills when in an argument....
Original post by leavingthecity
You don't usually admit to a lack of reading skills when in an argument....

*Thinks seriously about using different font for sarcasm* :facepalm2:
Reply 54
Original post by Hamoody
Err the story about the British soldier.

But don't you see the point I'm trying to make? Every person who commits a crime, and is not a Muslim, somehow is mentally ill :rolleyes:
I think you may be missing the point that some people make on this issue.
The "perfect" example of Muhammad (that all Muslims are supposed to aspire to) includes having sex with a 9 year old girl. (This does not mean that it is compulsory, just that it is something that is allowed). Sura 65:4 also implies permission to marry and have sex with girls who have not yet reached puberty, an idea that is confirmed by tafsir.
There is no part of Western contemporary laws, accepted tradition or morality that even suggests that this may be, in any way, acceptable.

So, when we look for causative and influencing factors for such behaviour, it is clear that there are authentic and accepted interpretations of "perfect" Islamic scripture and example that could be argued to lead some to assume that it is acceptable.

Clearly, anyone who commits such acts is psychologically disturbed in some way, but a Muslim who uses Al Tabari or Ibn Kathir to interpret the Quran, and genuinely sees Muhammad as the perfect moral example, could find some justification for their behaviour. In some ways, one could argue that it is actually a mitigating circumstance defence - "Yes, I assumed it was wrong, but the Quran and sunnah seemed to suggest that it was ok, and it is not my place to challenge the will of Allah, the example of Muhammad, and the interpretation of scholars far more knowledgable than myself".

I'm not saying that these passages are ever used for justification, or deriving my own interpretation, just pointing out what is already there in the Quran, hadith and tafsir.
Reply 55

Presumably because there is nothing within "atheist ideolgy" (not that there is such a thing) that legitimises sex with very young girls.

@QE2 We have not talked in so long.

Are you still hovering the Religion's forum?

no Muslim believes it to be permissible to have sex with someone who hasn't reached puberty.

This is just you, attempting to manipulate select lines from Ibn kathirs tafsir to argue for the sake of arguing.

trying to say islam justified thosemuslim men having sex - pre-maritial sex - with those girls is also stupid.

The punishment for the mens act is 100 lashes.

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

quran 24 - 2

and if those men raped, the punishment for the men is death. No punishment for the female.

So stop trying to twist things and say Islam played a role in the men's act...

its amazing that the atheist above is trying to suggest that Islam pushes muslims into committing those acts.

It really backs your post, some people would go to the ends of the earth in an attempt to defame muslims.
Reply 59
Original post by manutd fc2
no Muslim believes it to be permissible to have sex with someone who hasn't reached puberty.
That's quite a generalisation.
There are certainly some scholars who have implied that, so you would seem to be incorrect.

This is just you, attempting to manipulate select lines from Ibn kathirs tafsir to argue for the sake of arguing.
Didn't you read my post? I specifically stated that it was not my interpretation. I merely repeated what was in the Quran, hadith and tafsir.

trying to say islam justified thosemuslim men having sex - pre-maritial sex - with those girls is also stupid.
Again, I specifically said that I did not think that was the case. I merely pointed out that scriptural justification appeared to be there. Whether particular individuals used that apparent justification is unknown to me.

So stop trying to twist things and say Islam played a role in the men's act...
*sigh*
For the last time, all I have done is point out the content of the Quran, hadith and tafsir. I specifically stated that I do not know whether it played a part in any event. Only that it could.

Please try to respond to what I actually said, not what you would like me to have said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending