The Student Room Group

Pokemon 20th Anniversary Tournament

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Right, since only half the battles are done I'll hold fire on the next stage - any luck on getting the matches complete EternaForest/Queen of Thorns/ByronicHero/IAmJuggernaut?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Queen of thorns doesn't seem to be active a lot but she's not inactive either so just have to wait til shes on again
@ByronicHero can you battle me now/tonight ? I am away all day tomorrow
Original post by eternaforest
Queen of thorns doesn't seem to be active a lot but she's not inactive either so just have to wait til shes on again

Any luck getting in touch with her?

Original post by IamJuggernaut
@ByronicHero can you battle me now/tonight ? I am away all day tomorrow

Likewise?

Likewise?

No reply! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Likewise?

Nope no reply

Anyways I was practising this showdown at my school and no half the year group is addicted to it.

Nope no reply

Anyways I was practising this showdown at my school and no half the year group is addicted to it.

@ByronicHero @queen of thorns

This round is really overrunning now - are you able to sort out a time to do it fairly soon?

This round is really overrunning now - are you able to sort out a time to do it fairly soon?

I quoted them and asked when they would like to do it but did not receive a response.

I will be free in the later half of tomorrow if they see this and wish to battle.
@ByronicHero
CAn you battle me today or tomorrow?
@ByronicHero
CAn you battle me today or tomorrow?

I can either do it now, or tomorrow afternoon.

Edit: I cannot remember my username and do not have the time to create a team so it will need to be tomorrow.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ByronicHero
I can either do it now, or tomorrow afternoon.

Edit: I cannot remember my username and do not have the time to create a team so it will need to be tomorrow.

Alright tomorrow evening then

What's going on with this comp? My last battle was 2 weeks ago...
Original post by Everglow
What's going on with this comp? My last battle was 2 weeks ago...

Only two of the four fixtures were completed, as you can see I've been trying to get the last two sorted so we can carry on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only two of the four fixtures were completed, as you can see I've been trying to get the last two sorted so we can carry on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think at this stage you might as well just coinflip the remaining fixtures, or disqualify anyone who's inactive :frown:
It is a shame we can't do it on 3DS, my 5 IV Greninja and Nidoking, all EV trained would like to say hi:wink:
Original post by justinawe
I think at this stage you might as well just coinflip the remaining fixtures, or disqualify anyone who's inactive :frown:

Unfortunately I think you may be right - I saw byronichero and iamjuggernaut try to organise it so final call for all:

eternaforest

X

Queen of Thorns

X

ByronicHero

X

iamjuggernaut

X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately I think you may be right - I saw byronichero and iamjuggernaut try to organise it so final call for all:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely forgot about this. I am free to play early tomorrow but if my opponent does not see this in time please consider them the winner as it is my fault for not making good on our previous arrangement.
I've tried contacting Quee of Thorns again, don't think she's going to come on. If she wins the coin toss it will be pointless because you'd have to coin toss her next match and she wouldve gotten through two round without actually playing a game lol
Original post by Dinasaurus
It is a shame we can't do it on 3DS, my 5 IV Greninja and Nidoking, all EV trained would like to say hi:wink:

Are they the only two full IV and EV trained ones you have?
I have a full team on XY that has full IV and EV trained, took hours and hours of breeding though :tongue:
Are they the only two full IV and EV trained ones you have?
I have a full team on XY that has full IV and EV trained, took hours and hours of breeding though :tongue:

My team are all EV trained, my worst Pokemon on my team has 4 perfect IVs I think, and my best 5.

I found that certain stats weren't necessary to the Pokemon, breeding was difficult and for certain Pokemon like Nidoking, it took ages to even get a Nidoran that knew Hustle.
Original post by Dinasaurus
My team are all EV trained, my worst Pokemon on my team has 4 perfect IVs I think, and my best 5.

I found that certain stats weren't necessary to the Pokemon, breeding was difficult and for certain Pokemon like Nidoking, it took ages to even get a Nidoran that knew Hustle.

Getting a speed boost scolipede took me a while because I had to search on various forums for someone who had a whirlipede in their friend safari :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest