The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

I have a problem with applying for Nottingham accommodation i have firmed them

I dont know what the problem is but if anyone has the same issue and solved it please help i will attach and image.
Original post by linaxq
I dont know what the problem is but if anyone has the same issue and solved it please help i will attach and image.

Email them.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah i did it will take a long time for them to reply tbh and i doubt the solution will fix the problem straight away so i plan to call them tomorrow but i just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem and maybe theyve already solved it but thanks.
Original post by Lawbringer
Email them.
Original post by linaxq
Yeah i did it will take a long time for them to reply tbh and i doubt the solution will fix the problem straight away so i plan to call them tomorrow but i just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem and maybe theyve already solved it but thanks.

When did you apply? What type of accommodation ? What subject? What predicted/achieved? This will kind of info is helpful to see if you went wrong somewhere. Add anything you think is relevant!
Reply 4
Original post by Lawbringer
When did you apply? What type of accommodation ? What subject? What predicted/achieved? This will kind of info is helpful to see if you went wrong somewhere. Add anything you think is relevant!

i applied on the 17th dec
subject aerospace engineering
predicted a*aa with a* in maths
firmed yesterday 1st march
no email saying anything about firming them yet
Original post by linaxq
i applied on the 17th dec
subject aerospace engineering
predicted a*aa with a* in maths
firmed yesterday 1st march
no email saying anything about firming them yet

Conditional or unconditional offer? I am guessing that's exactly why though. Maybe they haven't confirmed you firming them therefore the Nottingham website not allowing you to book accommodation.

Go to your Mynottigham portal thing, does it show that you've firmed it?

Quick Reply

Latest