The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
I'd like to thank @ForestShadow for his fantastic new thread! It definitely made me smile and I'm sure it will spread a lot of positivity :wink:

Thanks A LOT man :h: appreciate it
Original post by ForestShadow
Thanks A LOT man :h: appreciate it

Any time :biggrin:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
I would like to thank:
@ILuvAipomZ - For being the girl of my dreams & best friend ^_- :hugs:
@BookBird - For being my great friend as well as the crazy girl she is that i admire rofl :h:
@Imperion - For being a great buddy :colondollar:
@Alexion - For being an amazing friend all the way who is also absolutely amazing! :u:
@Changing Skies - For helping me :smile: with stuff and talking to me bc shes a goddess :redface:
@thecatwithnohat - For talking to me and following me ;D you Ma'am are royalty ;D
@FrenchUnicorn - For being my unicorn that farts rainbows when i fly it

I hope that you are enjoying Mirai Nikki :ahee: :hugs:
Reply 343
Original post by defenestrated
@zanner

for being a gr8 person !!

omg no u !!!!!!

:')
Original post by BookBird
I hope that you are enjoying Mirai Nikki :ahee: :hugs:

yes i am ;D thank youuu just been so busy with revision havent had time to watch more rofl
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
@Ananaz- For all the conversations we've had and for being there in general and making me laugh until my stomach hurts. Love you to pieces for it.
@CoolCavy- For being so so nice.
@leavingthecity- for all the skincare tips
@Supersaps- for all those pictures of your son- he's literally a human cherub
@Alexion- coz you so cute
@Plantagenet Crown- For all the 11 gemmer reps :love:
@SeanFM- for being so amazing
@TheonlyMrsHolmes- Because of cake
@REMLewis- Also because of cake
@Precious Illusions - For being a great listener
@Changing Skies - For being so lovely.
@Student403- Your posts kill me

I think I'm done. If I have missed out anyone, I am so sorry there are too many lovely people on tsr

Yesss I'm first in the list
Make way bishes :wink: :tongue:
But honestly, no problems. It's a joy talking to you! :hugs: We talked so much you'd and our conversations are way too fun you'd think we've known each other since forever! :biggrin: Love you too bbz :fan:
I've done a post like this not too long ago so I'll probably end up tagging a lot of the same users and saying similar things. In alphabetical order as there are so many of them :tongue:

@aamirac for showing that there are people out there who enjoy mechanics as well as being one of the most hardworking people I know - coming home at silly times and taking extra classes and watching things in religion classes - as well as repping me often and and posting on my wall - massve thank you!

@Blondie987 for being so awesome and for letting me crush on her :love: :fan: but really being sensible, same age, gives good advice about relationships, studies what I can only imagine to be a very difficult degree and has great ambitions. :borat:

@georgiaswift for speaking sense and calling people out on rubbish and being helpful/sensible/rational.

@iEthan for making this thread and making a completely positive change to this place. Never seen anything negative or bad or any reason to dislike him!

@IFoundWonderland for being my first TSR friend. :rofl:

@jamestg for being a legend.

@Mayhem™ for his GYG blog, COD references and all of that.

@MrsSheldonCooper for reminding me of BBT and talking about pzizas and pizza ladies :drool: as well as posting funny/random/relatable things and being the most interesting person that I've never gotten to know.

@TeeEm for sharing lovely images, including his cats and funny looking men, as well as being really helpful in the Maths/welcome forum but that is nothing new.

@the bear for all of the innuendos, Maths help and the rep. :love:

@TheonlyMrsHolmes for speaking sense, for being a lovely person with nice interests and most importantly, being up at silly times.

@SophieSmall for speaking a lot of sense and knowing a lot about life and relationships and being a genuine, no holds barred type of person. :colondollar:

@Student403 for being so funny and repping me a lot :adore: :adore:

@Ya Dunno for the few lovely messages that he has sent me and being nice to some members of TSR.

Missing loads of people but I can't think of them at the moment.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
I've done a post like this not too long ago so I'll probably end up tagging a lot of the same users and saying similar things. In alphabetical order as there are so many of them :tongue:

@aamirac for showing that there are people out there who enjoy mechanics as well as being one of the most hardworking people I know - coming home at silly times and taking extra classes and watching things in religion classes - as well as repping me often and and posting on my wall - massve thank you!

@Blondie987 for being so awesome and for letting me crush on her :love: :fan: but really being sensible, same age, gives good advice about relationships, studies what I can only imagine to be a very difficult degree and has great ambitions. :borat:

@georgiaswift for speaking sense and calling people out on rubbish and being helpful/sensible/rational.

@MrsSheldonCooper for reminding me of BBT and talking about pzizas and pizza ladies :drool: as well as posting funny/random/relatable things and being the most interesting person that I've never gotten to know.

@TeeEm for sharing lovely images, including his cats and funny looking men, as well as being really helpful in the Maths/welcome forum but that is nothing new.

@TheonlyMrsHolmes for speaking sense, for being a lovely person with nice interests and most importantly, being up at silly times.

@SophieSmall for speaking a lot of sense and knowing a lot about life and relationships and being a genuine, no holds barred type of person. :colondollar:

@Ya Dunno for the few lovely messages that he has sent me and being nice to some members of TSR.

Thank you :smile:

What does no holds barred mean though? :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM

:jumphug:You're awesome as well! :biggrin: I'll need to make my own list, haven't got round to that yet but obviously when I do you'll be in it, :h:
I like to read all of your posts in this thread, it makes me so very happy :yep:
Original post by SeanFM

Thank you, especially for the end part! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

:loveduck:
Original post by SophieSmall
Thank you :smile:

What does no holds barred mean though? :tongue:

I am infamous for misusing/misinterpreting idioms :getmecoat:

But kind of saying what you want to say, being honest, straight up etc.
Original post by SeanFM
I am infamous for misusing/misinterpreting idioms :getmecoat:

But kind of saying what you want to say, being honest etc.

haha it's okay :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ethereal World

Spoiler

[email protected]anscamartists
Original post by Ethereal World

Spoiler

:cry:
Original post by Indeterminate
:cry:

It's a meritocracy. No sympathy whatsoever. :h: