The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton's lying compilation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
No I just have it with people like you. You support an idiot, i.e. you must be pretty deluded, i.e. you aren't going yo be influenced and as such the discussion is pointless because you'll just go on and on and it's boring.

I am open to new ideas, please explain how Clinton is better than Trump, preferably replying to my last post.
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
Paul has always been scum, you must have seen his homophobic outburst in the Bruno film, he's not a libertarian, he's a social conservative.

He's a libertarian economically, he was always a social conservative (Republican).
Everyone do yourselves a favour and ignore this CantStumpTrump individual, when faced with reason, he will ignore it. I'm pretty sure he's a troll.
Original post by Alcohonick
Everyone do yourselves a favour and ignore this CantStumpTrump individual, when faced with reason, he will ignore it. I'm pretty sure he's a troll.

jeb?
jeb?

I come from another thread in which this individual thinks that civilians deserve to die because they aren't fighting for their country.
I come from another thread in which this individual thinks that civilians deserve to die because they aren't fighting for their country.

more energy tonight, i like that
more energy tonight, i like that

Oh I get it, you're an alt of CantStumpTrump.
Oh I get it, you're an alt of CantStumpTrump.

I am not.

Sanders is my preferred choice.
Why are people even considering her and Trump
I'd start a Donald Trump lying compilation, but he racks them up faster than I could write them down.
Original post by Zargabaath
Hillary is seriously vile. Not as vile as Trump, but pretty vile none the less.

Bernie is the best choice for the world imo.
Ron Paul seems and alright guy too, although I disagree with him on a couple of issues

But according to the weird logic of certain feminists, it's sexist and misogynist to call her vile. If a woman chooses not to vote for Hilz, she hates her gender and is against progress.

I'll be glad once the election is over and Lena Dunham, Gloria Steinem and co can go from whence they came.
Original post by RonnieRJ
Why are people even considering her and Trump

america likes characters - they are the two biggest
kypl1MYuKDY
Original post by Can'tStumpTrump
Sure, if you believe the establishment media

You guys fail to get the bigger picture, when Trump said that he was a businessman, and he gave large donations to the Clintons for personal favors, of course he would talk good about them ..

You asked for quotes. So quotes I gave you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Can'tStumpTrump
Everyone does it, he's honest about it.. And now he says clearly nearly all politicians are bought ( https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/705088689295245312 ).. And he could use that if it goes 1vs1 with Hillary.

Bernie sanders doesn't. His views doesn't flip flop as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HucktheForde
Bernie sanders doesn't. His views doesn't flip flop as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao he trashed Obamacare and in the same breath (literally) he said: "I helped write Obamacare!" after Hilary adamantly defended Obamacare. What a tool Sanders is; insulting Obama then claiming what he did with the same man to steal his Dem-votes :rolleyes:

So Sanders helped write something he thinks is garbage? Interesting.
Original post by Gryffindorian
Lmao he trashed Obamacare and in the same breath (literally) he said: "I helped write Obamacare!" after Hilary adamantly defended Obamacare. What a tool Sanders is; insulting Obama then claiming what he did with the same man to steal his Dem-votes :rolleyes:

So Sanders helped write something he thinks is garbage? Interesting.

??????

Posted from TSR Mobile

??????

If you don't know what I am referring to then :nah: I know you're just trolling saying who is better, who is worse, without even knowing any facts! This was a hot topic during the 4th Democratic debate before O'Malley dropped out :h:
Original post by Gryffindorian
If you don't know what I am referring to then :nah: I know you're just trolling saying who is better, who is worse, without even knowing any facts! This was a hot topic during the 4th Democratic debate before O'Malley dropped out :h:

Actually a simple Google would be sufficient.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jan/18/bernie-s/fact-checking-bernie-sanders-claim-he-helped-write/

Sanders played a minor part in writing the affordable care act [\b]. Boasted about it. is not happy with the final product. Wants a single payor system.

But the original point was he doesn't accept money from special interest. a point made by another member. Whos the troll now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending