The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gumdrops11
Hi everyone, I have an interview at Birmingham tomorrow and all I've been told is that there will be a 20minute individual task followed by a 20minute interview... I'm so nervous! Has anyone had a Birmingham interview yet who could shed some light on what to expect? Any tips/info would be so so so appreciated!!

See you there:smile: mines at 1pm
Finally got an interview at Northumbria! Was really starting to worry! Had interviews at all my choices now :smile:
Reply 1522
Original post by Lucytal
Finally got an interview at Northumbria! Was really starting to worry! Had interviews at all my choices now :smile:

Excellent, well done! It's good to know invites are still being given out :smile:
Original post by Inks39
Excellent, well done! It's good to know invites are still being given out :smile:

Thank you! I think they must just be doing them in chucks and only some at a time
I just got an interview at Northumbria too! The wait pays off! :smile:
Original post by martslo
Hi! A bit random but are you thinking of putting keele as your firm? got an offer as well but i'm an international student so obviously can't attend the event haha
Also did you like keele when you visited?

Hi. I'm an international student and I also got an offer from Keele. Where are you from?
Original post by claudia1997a
Hi. I'm an international student and I also got an offer from Keele. Where are you from?

I'm from Hong Kong :-) wby? And are you thinking of putting Keele as your firm?
Original post by martslo

I'm not quite sure yet. Btw I'm from Macau haha
(edited 8 years ago)
Just got offers for both Coventry uni campuses! Anybody thinking of making Leicester campus their firm choice?
Reply 1529
Original post by cyclist2020
I just got an interview at Northumbria too! The wait pays off! :smile:

Brilliant! I hope I'm up next :smile: Weird thing is, I received an email last Wednesday, a thank you for your application and info about accomodation, finance and such. But I had already received that email when I submitted the application back in November. Odd .
Reply 1530
Original post by martslo

Same here and keele is my firm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had my interview at Birmingham yesterday and I was informed that the last date of interviews is 22nd of March. That probably goes for most universities, and if u don't get anything back from the university then presume your not getting an invitation, that's what happened to me at Cardiff
Reply 1532
Original post by 02PC03
I had my interview at Birmingham yesterday and I was informed that the last date of interviews is 22nd of March. That probably goes for most universities, and if u don't get anything back from the university then presume your not getting an invitation, that's what happened to me at Cardiff

So are Cardiff not giving out anymore interview invitations either? I still haven't heard back :frown:
Aside from the application process, for those of you who are currently studying - how are you all getting on? It's now 3 months until my first exam :eek:.
Hi basically I want to change what course I'm applying too (Physio doesnt appeal to me as much anymore). However I have applied to Northumbria and haven't heard back from them but my new course ud like to apply through Extra is also at Northumbria. Should I withdraw my application or e-mail them to see if they'd take an alternative PS and just adjust my application?
Reply 1535
Bit late to this thread, but I sent my application off in November and so far I've had a straight rejection from East Anglia (2 days ago), 2 alternative offers - UCLan for sports therapy and Sheffield Hallam for physical activity, sport and health after they rejected me for physio. And 2 interviews at Manchester met in December and York St. John about a month ago - I am still waiting for here back from both. Is anyone else in the same position with waiting for those 2 for that long?
Gap year student here (still 18). Starting at the University of Nottingham in September for Physiotherapy. Any questions about the whole process just DM me.
I still haven't heard anything from Sheffield Hallam or Keele, are there many others who have yet to hear from these unis? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HearMeRoar
I still haven't heard anything from Sheffield Hallam or Keele, are there many others who have yet to hear from these unis? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havent heard back from SHU after my interview early january. They said in an email they would tell me in April if successful or not.
Original post by HearMeRoar

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still waiting for Sheffield Hallam post interview too.

Original post by cyclist2020
I havent heard back from SHU after my interview early january. They said in an email they would tell me in April if successful or not.

Same here mate.

Although, I received an email from Nottingham today and they are offering me a place! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending