The Student Room Group

Results

Anyone going into get their Maths and English Language module results on Thursday? With CCEA by any chance?
Reply 1
Yes! Got my T4 maths result back, very happy to say that I got an A* and 173 UMS :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by T0ucan
Yes! Got my T4 maths result back, very happy to say that I got an A* and 173 UMS :biggrin:

Class, I got an A but gonna repeat it cause I'm aiming for an A* overall, did you get your English Lanuage back?
Reply 3
Original post by bslevin
Class, I got an A but gonna repeat it cause I'm aiming for an A* overall, did you get your English Lanuage back?

Nice, good luck with your resit! The exam was absolutely deadly so an A is amazing, most of my school failed! I was just sitting maths so I didn't get an English result, but how did yours go? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by T0ucan
Nice, good luck with your resit! The exam was absolutely deadly so an A is amazing, most of my school failed! I was just sitting maths so I didn't get an English result, but how did yours go? :smile:

Yeah your right, it was the hardest exam I've sat, I got an A in English so I was happy with that, good luck too

Quick Reply

Latest