The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by msiapt
I'm still waiting for Sheffield Hallam post interview too.

Same here mate.

Although, I received an email from Nottingham today and they are offering me a place! :biggrin:

You've got an offer from Nottingham????
Original post by Oliver_1_2
You've got an offer from Nottingham????

Yes sir! :biggrin:
Original post by msiapt
Yes sir! :biggrin:

Crappppppp, I should hopefully hear of my decision imminently then :eek:

Well done!!
Original post by Oliver_1_2
Crappppppp, I should hopefully hear of my decision imminently then :eek:

Well done!!

Thanks buddy! Yeah should do mate! I received an e-mail then they said that ucas will be updated in a few days for the conditions.
Reply 1544
Original post by msiapt

Same here mate.

Although, I received an email from Nottingham today and they are offering me a place! :biggrin:

Congrats on your offer, I just received one aswell!!

Will it be your firm?
Original post by Hcant
Congrats on your offer, I just received one aswell!!

Will it be your firm?

Congratulations to you too! I'm not sure yet because I'm still waiting for SHU to reply. But it will be either my firm or insurance depending on the conditions. What about you?
Reply 1546
Original post by msiapt
Congratulations to you too! I'm not sure yet because I'm still waiting for SHU to reply. But it will be either my firm or insurance depending on the conditions. What about you?

Yeah definitely my firm!! So happy
Original post by Hcant
Yeah definitely my firm!! So happy

We'll probably bump with each other on the offers open day then!
Reply 1548
Original post by somethingbeautiful
Aside from the application process, for those of you who are currently studying - how are you all getting on? It's now 3 months until my first exam :eek:.

Dissertation due to be submitted in 7 days. About 6 weeks to the start of my final exams.

Terrified. Absolutely terrified.

How about you?
Original post by R.L.W
Dissertation due to be submitted in 7 days. About 6 weeks to the start of my final exams.

Terrified. Absolutely terrified.

How about you?

Best of luck!! I remember how awful the stress of dissertation/finals was at uni. Keep going :smile:.

I'm just freaking out about my final exam and trying to remember everything. I think I'm going to have to take a month off work in May because there just aren't enough hours in the day at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. Thanks for that. Do they show you around the department as well and is there definitely no group activity, just the interview?
Original post by msiapt
it's a one 15 minute individual interview

Hi. Thanks for that. I have an interview at MMU as well. Do they show you around the department as well and is there definitely no group activity, just the interview?
Original post by RLP98
Bit late to this thread, but I sent my application off in November and so far I've had a straight rejection from East Anglia (2 days ago), 2 alternative offers - UCLan for sports therapy and Sheffield Hallam for physical activity, sport and health after they rejected me for physio. And 2 interviews at Manchester met in December and York St. John about a month ago - I am still waiting for here back from both. Is anyone else in the same position with waiting for those 2 for that long?

Hey, I had my interview at MMU in November and still waiting to hear back, but I emailed them about 2 months ago and they said I'd been put on hold until March so fingers crossed I guess. It's so frustrating though as this is one of the last two I need to hear from 😂
Original post by Jane1296
Hi. Thanks for that. I have an interview at MMU as well. Do they show you around the department as well and is there definitely no group activity, just the interview?

yeah there should be some student ambassadors that will show you around :smile: and just an individual one- no group activity.
Original post by Thomas95r
Just got offers for both Coventry uni campuses! Anybody thinking of making Leicester campus their firm choice?

Same! I have done...just confused about how to apply for accommodation in Leicester now :/
Has anybody had an interview in Robert Gordon? I have mine on Tuesday March 8th! I'm unclear of what documentation to bring is anyone aware?
Had anybody had an interview in Robert Gordon? I have mine on Tuesday March 8th! I'm unclear as to what documentation to bring is anybody aware?
Reply 1557
Original post by Lmelly
Has anybody had an interview in Robert Gordon? I have mine on Tuesday March 8th! I'm unclear of what documentation to bring is anyone aware?

Mine is next Tuesday as well. I have no idea, but I uploaded some certificates onto the Applicant Portal
Got a rejection and an offer today, been waiting ages then suddenly hear back from two unis on the same day aha
Original post by msiapt

Same here mate.

Well done!! When did you have your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending