The Student Room Group

I miss that feeling

...of having someone to hold :frown: someone to love, that I could count on to be there for me when I needed someone...

It's been months now, and although I don't miss the person, I've been longing for that feeling of warmth and comfort that made me feel ok with myself. As it is, I just feel tired and purposeless, and I can only dream of the day that I find someone whom I can settle down in the arms of again.

:closedeyes:

Can anyone help to make me feel better?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2

:lol: :')

thx Z :hugs:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
:lol: :':wink:

thx Z :hugs:

:biggrin: np :wink: :hugs:
Reply 4
Just need a hug don't you? :jumphug:

Yes this is clearly why the majority of the population pair up. To have the things you are describing.

You will find another.

But I also think that relying on someone else for your happiness is an unhealthy thing. There are always parts of life when we are alone.

:wink:
Things will get better OP...don't worry :redface:
Reply 6
i feel the same tbh
Reply 7
Original post by AthiaKarim

Nice try, if you don't act quickly you'll end up alone FOREVER you'll be the crazy old bitch with lots of cats.
Hug your mum and dad ❤️
You clearly need their love and comfort 💕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whorace
Nice try, if you don't act quickly you'll end up alone FOREVER you'll be the crazy old bitch with lots of cats.

Hey! That's me now...:colondollar:

Brandon Rogers is the best thing on YouTube :biggrin:
Just work on yourself in the meantime so you're the best possible version of 'you':yep: when you meet your next partner,maybe take up some hobbies:excited: youve always wanted to do or try some different cuisines:yeah:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Zargabaath
Brandon Rogers is the best thing on YouTube :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by stefano865
Just need a hug don't you? :jumphug:

I dooooo :hugs:

Original post by AthiaKarim

I sure hope so :closedeyes:

Original post by Habina786xx
Hug your mum and dad ❤️
You clearly need their love and comfort 💕

Hmm, that's not really the same :3

Original post by ForestShadow
Just work on yourself in the meantime so you're the best possible version of 'you':yep: when you meet your next partner,maybe take up some hobbies:excited: youve always wanted to do or try some different cuisines:yeah:

I like this! I feel like I should be confident with myself - I'm not a bad looking person, get consistently high marks in all my work, and I'm not afraid to talk to people. But it just feels like there's no-one out there for me :cry:
Original post by whorace
Maybe there isn't.

Ouch. Thanks. :unimpressed:
Aww i think ik who this is :console: hope things work out for you buddy :hugs: x
Aww i think ik who this is :console: hope things work out for you buddy :hugs: x

I think I know who this is too :3 thx :hugs: x
Reply 18
Ouch. Thanks. :unimpressed:

I'm the guy here who posts the worst advice. Nice to meet you
... someone to love, that I could count on to be there for me when I needed someone...

So... This someone you were able to count on left you? 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending