The Student Room Group

If a guy did this what does it mean

He blocks the door on the other side so u can't open the door.

Happened to me today I thought the door is stiff and pushed it twice but in vain. Then saw him smirking smiling and let go.

Scroll to see replies

It probably means he doesn't want you to open the door.
Reply 2
He's using his other hand to put his dick back in
Reply 3
Original post by Mayhem™
It probably means he doesn't want you to open the door.

Because ? Tbh he didn't even kno it was me but then he wouldn't do that to anyone

Original post by whorace
He's using his other hand to put his dick back in

Lol no
Why don't you just ask him why he's doing it? How are we supposed to know? Not every guy does that and not every one will do it for the same reason if they do. Some people might to it playfully, or to bully etc.
Reply 5
He's teasing you I think. I'm not a guy so I don't know for sure but this happened to me before and I did find out he was teasing me or flirting in a way. Again, I might be wrong.
Reply 6
Original post by -CarpeDiem-
Why don't you just ask him why he's doing it? How are we supposed to know? Not every guy does that and not every one will do it for the same reason if they do. Some people might to it playfully, or to bully etc.

He's never done that to any girl before

Original post by dp1828
He's teasing you I think. I'm not a guy so I don't know for sure but this happened to me before and I did find out he was teasing me or flirting in a way. Again, I might be wrong.

Probs
Trying to either keep you in or keep you out.
Original post by Anonymous
He's never done that to any girl before

And you know that because you are with him 24/7?

It sounds like you want people to tell you he is flirting with you or something like that. If you like him then ask him about it don't rely on petty signals like that which he probably does do to other people when you aren't there. I've had many friends do it to me as a joke, male and female, meant nothing more than that.
Reply 9
Original post by -CarpeDiem-
And you know that because you are with him 24/7?

It sounds like you want people to tell you he is flirting with you or something like that. If you like him then ask him about it don't rely on petty signals like that which he probably does do to other people when you aren't there. I've had many friends do it to me as a joke, male and female, meant nothing more than that.

He's not a flir
@SeanFM
He's messing with you. Nothing serious :tongue:
Man was having a sick laugh blocking your way tho. Stab him.

Spoiler

Original post by AthiaKarim
He's messing with you. Nothing serious :tongue:

Original post by samina_ay
Man was having a sick laugh blocking your way tho. Stab him.

Spoiler

Ohh lol 😂😂 flirting basically?
Ohh lol 😂😂 flirting basically?

You're analysing the situation too much
You're analysing the situation too much

I kno bad habit but what's ur opinion
I kno bad habit but what's ur opinion

Focus on yourself, a guy does nothing for you :smile:)))))))))
Idk, people are weird, this guy looked at me, slightly laugh/grinned to himself then kept walking, who knows what's going on in their heads, don't overthink it, he might just be trying to annoy you
Reply 18
Focus on yourself, a guy does nothing for you :smile:)))))))))

Well... :tongue:
Original post by whorace
Well... :tongue:

I wouldn't know :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending