The Student Room Group

Bernie Sanders VS Hillary Clinton - then and now - SHOCKING

Compare Bernie Sanders, and Hillary clinton and their policies over the years. Decide who is the principled, genuine candidate, and the one who flip-flops for political oppurtunism.

[video="youtube;Rpm4rjejFgQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpm4rjejFgQ[/video]

I'm a muslim, and from what i have seen, most of the muslims i personally know favour Sanders over all the other candidates. Yes, unlike wrongly spread stereotypes, we have nothing against jews, and we want the jewish, principled individual from vermont, bernie sanders, to get the democratic nominee and to crush trump or cruz.

I don't care what religion , or ethnicity he is from. By far he is the most genuine and principled candidate, and i have got to listen to what my own conscience tells me.

He's such a rarity. You may never see in your life times a candidate like this again. I was hyped and hopeful about Obama, but that's nothing compare to what i feel about bernie sanders.
(edited 8 years ago)
Some Muslims may still doubt him just because he's Jewish. Sad really.

How would we really know he's not a hardcore Zionist though? Politicians usually show their true colours once they are in power.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Gnomes&Knights
Some Muslim may doubt him just because he's Jewish. Sad really.

How would we really know he's not a hardcore Zionist though? Politicians usually show their true colours once they are in power.

Judging by his principles, he is against needless suffering, against poverty, against inequality. Even if one may regard him due to comments he has made to be pro-israel,

His views on israel are much, much more balanced than say, Hillaries views on israel. He is by far the lesser evil in that regard.

I don't see eye to eye with him on every issue, but my heart and my mind certianly tells me he is the fairest , most principled individual currently on offer in America.

I have yet to find a muslim who doesn't like him simply because he is jewish, i believe those muslims are probably in the extreme minority, and if it ever does occur, be it muslim, or the facist - nazi types who hat both muslims and jews, it's a shame.
Original post by Tawheed
I have yet to find a muslim who doesn't like him simply because he is jewish, i believe those muslims are probably in the extreme minority.

Does this belief take into account the views of the majority of Muslims who live outside the West?
Reply 4
He's a bit like Trump in that there are many who believe he's a lunatic extremist

I see nothing extremist about having a border. But it offends the Hispanics..

always about offending the minority, never the majority... then when the majority becomes the minority it is the same....

Whites must learn to vote for their interests as White people. We haven't had anyone like that in my lifetime, or maybe even my fathers...
vote for Hillary, she's the better candidate

Quick Reply

Latest