Article: Manisha's latest vlog

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for the tips. Would be useful to some
Too fit
Reply 3
Really good video, I feel awakened!
Thanks very much, helped me to get motivated!!!:cool::colondollar:
Reply 5
Thanks you motivated me and wake me up too.
Thank you so much :smile:
Absolute goals.

I liked this video - I feel like doing some work now, and I think I'll do the blocking from social media thing as well.

:borat:
Hey your videos are soo helpful Manisha :smile:
Can you do a video how you revise for sciences and maybe other subjects?
Then that would be Great !!!

Love you xx
I'd be happy to help with your Youtube relaunch by doing vlogs about how I revised for 6 A-levels last year (I got A,A,A,A,B,B). Just message me :smile:
Original post by A Chic Lifestyle
I'd be happy to help with your Youtube relaunch by doing vlogs about how I revised for 6 A-levels last year (I got A,A,A,A,B,B).
can i please ask how did you get those grades any tips or advice for subjects such as AS chemistry,biology,geography and socio
BitOfAFangirl has posted only 73 times on TSR yet has convinced the upper echelons of TSR to publish her vlogs...?
You did an amazing video! thank you for the tips! Will keep waitin for your next one!
and yeah...your room looks nice, tidy and beautiful! don't you obsess over what others say!:smile:
Omg Manisha this soo great loved your tips :smile: Love you x
You should show us some of your revision notes etc..
Would be great but tbh you are like my role model SOUTH ASIAN TOO :tongue:
[QUOTE="vinkitad;63192599"]
I'd be happy to help with your Youtube relaunch by doing vlogs about how I revised for 6 A-levels last year (I got A,A,A,A,B,B).
can i please ask how did you get those grades any tips or advice for subjects such as AS chemistry,biology,geography and socio

Most of my A-levels were essay based subjects, so I don't have much specific advice to offer for science subjects.

I did sociology though.

Are there any specific issues you're having with that subject? That will narrow down your question so that it's easier for me to answer :smile:

For general studying and revision advice though I've written a number of blog posts. Eg:

'A 7 Day Action Plan for Effective Last Minute Studying'

'The 5 Minute Studying Challenge'

I also did a series of posts where every few months I wrote a detailed account of things I had tried to boost my grades and what worked and what didn't. It was called the 'A Grade Challenge'.

I hope this helps :smile:
When will she upload her next video ?
Great video Manisha :smile:

I might just add my two cents as well here: You make an excellent point about looking at the specification, because the examiners can only ask you questions from that, so you can't really go wrong if you know it all.

Personally I'd say it's the first thing to look at before you do anything else, so that you can judge which topics most of the emphasis will be on, and then focus your revision and note-making accordingly. I think it's a good way to work smart, and make sure you don't spend too much time looking at side topics or details that you're unlikely to need.

Look forward to your next video!
Reply 18
I'd be happy to help with your Youtube relaunch by doing vlogs about how I revised for 6 A-levels last year (I got A,A,A,A,B,B). Just message me :smile:

Hi I do english language and history and other A-levels but struggle with these essay based subjects especially history what would you advise me? I'm really scared because I don't know how to retain what I've been taught :frown:
Original post by TheMaster102
Too fit

? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending