The Student Room Group

Moscow nanny said she beheaded child to avenge Muslim deaths in Syria

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/Moscow-beheading-Nanny-says-she-killed-girl-to-avenge-Putins-air-strikes-in-Syria/articleshow/51247492.cms

A nanny accused of beheading a four-year-old girl has said she did it to avenge the "spilled blood" of Muslims killed by Russian air strikes in Syria.

Gulchekhra Bobokulova, 38, from Uzbekistan - which has a Muslim majority population - gave her first detailed explanation of the heinous attack in a video posted online on Wednesday, according to Reuters.

She was seen outside a subway station in Moscow on Monday carrying the head of the girl who had been in her care.

When she appeared in court yesterday, the mother-of-three told reporters that "Allah ordered" the killing.
Reply 1
She's a disgusting animal
Pretty sure there's already a thread where people are outraged over this.
Wtf. What does that child have to do with anything? If you want atleast want to avenge them behead the soldiers. not a 4 yeats old
Reply 4
The article you quoted doesn't even mention she has Schizophrenia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3470785/That-s-killed-Nanny-murderer-shows-police-grisly-scene-beheaded-four-year-old-Moscow-husband-taken-SECOND-wife.html

Even Daily Mail [by far one of the worst for reliability] didn't even fail to mention that.
Wait ! so killing an innocent child is going to avenge the Muslims killed in Syria ? , Islam is ruining this planet
Original post by AliRizzo
Pretty sure there's already a thread where people are outraged over this.

The thread was about it happening, not her reasoning behind it.
Original post by Mentally
Wtf. What does that child have to do with anything?

I hate to be that guy, but the Syrian kids getting bombed daily by Russia have nothing to do with anything either, and I don't see any outrage over that.
Original post by JordanL_
I hate to be that guy, but the Syrian kids getting bombed daily by Russia have nothing to do with anything either, and I don't see any outrage over that.

Last time I checked Germany had taken in over a million refugees, many of whom claim to be Syrians. It may not be 'outrage' but it's a good start.
Original post by Shumaya
She's a disgusting animal

That's offensive to animals
Reply 10
Bit like BlackLivesMatter. Only care about deaths if by another people.
Original post by R3D KING
Bit like BlackLivesMatter. Only care about deaths if by another people.

I chuckled.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending