The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You sound like a grade A loser by the looks of things.
Original post by amen1991
ur not even funny joking about child rape.
drown .

You're a shithouse
Original post by Awesome Genius
I'm locking the doors *hides*

he wants da booty
Reply 83
I was just gonna ask him if it's all banter or if he really does have multiple personality disorder

ye
@AwesomeGenius she was defending you :love:

He has multiple issues ....
Original post by preetg97
I think I fell in love with your first in Medicine at Oxford :moon:

Spoiler

Well you should. It was a very hard degree to get and one which not many people are cut out to do.
Original post by DomiNateTricks
Why do you care though? If you don't like his posts just ignore him :h:

it's hard to ignore someone who's awesome. oh yea and a genius. their radiance blinds me! :ahhhhh:

:colonhash: loool
Original post by JeffLenurd
You're a shithouse

i house sht, ye.
Well you should. It was a very hard degree to get and one which not many people are cut out to do.

Nah I have full respect for you if you actually did that, it's a pretty great achievement :smile:
Original post by like_marmite
My favourite thing about him is how well he can play the shaft without neglecting the balls.

You. Are. Amazing.

This. Is. Why. I. Love. You.

Okay I will return to our chat to discuss chicks with dicks.

Exactly. There's so many mean things I can say about him if I wanted to but pity stops me.
Reply 90

None of of your business but if you want to know he made a remark towards me which was totally inappropriate ...
it's hard to ignore someone who's awesome. oh yea and a genius. their radiance blinds me! :ahhhhh:

:colonhash: loool

:lol: you get my point though, they could be looking at posts they enjoy. Rather than getting annoyed at someone who they do not like
Pretty easy to get on with. (On this)
You make entertaining threads.
Pretty good sense of humor. (Especially when you say your modest/ humble. At least I think thats a joke)
High Intelligence

I believe most of the stuff you say. Not sure what I don't believe maybe stuff about the girls.
People who say stuff like "Considering you have done all of this stuff and have a job, why are you on here 24/7."
Are completely wrong because when you said you have a new job (doctor or something) you don't come on that much, which makes sense. (Unless you have planed it that way to make it seem more believable. You have also shown proof for most things.

However you over exaggerate some things.
Original post by undercxver
AG's avatar imagine someone talking with that face. :innocent:

That's actually the face my little nephew makes most of the time lol
Original post by TeeEm
None of of your business but if you want to know he made a remark towards me which was totally inappropriate ...

I didn't say it was my business and wasn't trying to offend you honestly! It's just that I used to concentrate on posts that annoyed me and it really didn't make my experience on here anymore pleasant. I'm sorry if he did make a remark but you honestly shouldn't take things on here seriously at all :lol: a lot of the time people on here are out to annoy others.:h:
Original post by TeeEm

:lol: you get my point though, they could be looking at posts they enjoy. Rather than getting annoyed at someone who they do not like

you two need to hold hands and dance in the joy of being in awesome genius's presence
I didn't say it was my business and wasn't trying to offend you honestly! It's just that I used to concentrate on posts that annoyed me and it really didn't make my experience on here anymore pleasant. I'm sorry if he did make a remark but you honestly shouldn't take things on here seriously at all :lol: a lot of the time people on here are out to annoy others.:h:

:flute:

[scroll]:rofl2:[/scroll]
awesome genius is fab
you two need to hold hands and dance in the joy of being in awesome genius's presence

I do try to be peaceful :h: I only want to help! :lol:
Because it's unlikely you'll get in. I've proven my degree and credentials lots of times btw. You're just blissfully ignorant of that.

:lol:

your fantasies kill me :rofl:

Latest