The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Why is it with girls, when your friends with them, become close, then the feelings start to develop but she has no idea, then she talks about other guys and maybes dates one, WITHOUT NO detection whatsoever of you liking her despite all the things you've done for her. And I know girls do know at the back of your minds somewhere..deep down...somewhere that you know he likes you, but no you remain ignorant talking about you fantasies and when wireless is and typical girl stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ahdil Butt
Do all girls have a little bit of lesbian in them? I feel like girls I've met always talk about exchanging and sharing kisses with their friends, and as a guy, that's just ****in weird. Guys would never do that. Does this hold true for a lot of you.

No, its sort of a female version of a bro hug? Is that what you call it? Its more common among older girls, that have been friends for a long time.
Original post by therecovery
why do you like it when we ignore you all?
why do girls like jerks?

Maybe because the "jerks" are more likely to want to have sex sooner.
?
Original post by RickmanAlways
Maybe because the "jerks" are more likely to want to have sex sooner.
?

I disagree with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
To me it's like girls want a man who is good looking, kind, blah blah blah but when it is right in front of your face you fail to see that and you'd rather go off with some other next man

Posted from TSR Mobile
They even ignore my posts lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EnemyofState
I disagree with that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? It honestly depends on the person dont you agree?
Original post by xobeauty
Contractions alone feel like you're getting stomped on your back by an elephant. That's what I've been told. How women do it naturally ppffff, God only knows.

Actually that's what my period feels like but it's prob more like a baby elephant.

You've had children before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You've had children before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No sir
If a girl is wearing false eyelashes on a night out and one falls off and is lost, what does she do?
1. Remove other one
2. Put on a pair of black sunglasses
3. Nothing or
4. Something else? 😎
Original post by Drez999
If a girl is wearing false eyelashes on a night out and one falls off and is lost, what does she do?
1. Remove other one
3. Nothing or
4. Something else? 😎

Lol I've never lost it but if it starts to come loose I just reglue it
Reply 511
Original post by kane12345
do you like it when a guy post pictures of his 6 pack

not really, it makes them look vain and arrogant about their looks.

Original post by Ahdil Butt
Do all girls have a little bit of lesbian in them? I feel like girls I've met always talk about exchanging and sharing kisses with their friends, and as a guy, that's just ****in weird. Guys would never do that. Does this hold true for a lot of you.

lol no thats just weird to me.

Why is it with girls, when your friends with them, become close, then the feelings start to develop but she has no idea, then she talks about other guys and maybes dates one, WITHOUT NO detection whatsoever of you liking her despite all the things you've done for her. And I know girls do know at the back of your minds somewhere..deep down...somewhere that you know he likes you, but no you remain ignorant talking about you fantasies and when wireless is and typical girl stuff.
Posted from TSR Mobile

idk i was in that position once where some guy who i had known since i was ten ended up having deep feelings for me and liking me a lot for years. deep down i knew but i didnt do anything about it. i guess it was bc if i talked about it to him and i rejected him then i would lose him as a friend and things would get awkward.

They even ignore my posts lol

there there.

Original post by Drez999
1. Remove other one
3. Nothing or
4. Something else? 😎

i dont really wear false lashes apart from occasions but if that happened ad just take the other one off and just carry on
Original post by xobeauty
No sir

So you did your answer as if you're knowledgeable about the subject?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
How many of you girls welcome the idea of being a housewife, taking care of the kids and husband being the breadwinner?

I wouldn't be content with that role, but I know many who would. Everyone wants different things - it's about finding someone who has wants that are compatible with your own.

Original post by sleepysnooze
why do you claim to not masturbate when you obviously do?

Because society has taught us that women shouldn't masturbate and if they do, they shouldn't admit to it for fear of being seen as "unladylike" and such.
...how is a person a slut for masturbating? :mute: how is a person "dirty" for masturbating? is going to the toilet and having a period dirty too? masturbatin is surely "cleaner" than those? I mean, I'm talking about a specific referral, not talking about it at each moment of every day

I question that too pal- its happened to people I know so don't get mad at me for stating what happens :h:
Original post by acupofgreentea
Because society has taught us that women shouldn't masturbate and if they do, they shouldn't admit to it for fear of being seen as "unladylike" and such.

but its so painfully not true that I question why you even bother claiming it for cultural reasons.
How many of you girls welcome the idea of being a housewife, taking care of the kids and husband being the breadwinner?

I'm fine with it if I'd already been working for some years first, then when I have kids I will give it up and be a housewife to raise the kids. I just hope I don't get too bored at home.... oh and he needs to earn enough if he wants to be the sole "breadwinner"
it's not "some", it's "everyone" - I don't understand why some people (those who claim to not be subject to basic fundamental human urges) actually have the confidence to make a claim like that. it's basically the undermining of people's intelligence to assume that people would actually believe it. it's like saying "I don't itch myself" when you have itchy skin -_-

as a female I can say i've never had urges to touch myself, only ever strong urges to touch boys.

At this point the entire concept makes me nauseous. I thought I wanted kids, but lately I'm not too sure. I'd hate to spend all my time at home for years and years, cooking and cleaning and feeding a bunch of ravenous munchkins.

My biggest problem is losing my financial independence. I will never, if it is in any way avoidable, be beholden to a man when it comes to finances. If I have children, and I'm relatively sure I will, I'll hire my mother to take care of them during the day. Or I'll take them on the job with me like that lady in the European Parliament.
Original post by ivybridge
Trivia:

Why do you think girls are generally so much more open and respectful towards a range of sensitive issues, than men?

I think its because girls were brought up to discuss things and talk it out yet men used to be brought up to "man up", so it's just the general stigma around it that I believe deters some men from talking about how they feel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending