The Student Room Group

What are your experiences with scorpios?

As above.

Scroll to see replies

I am one, I get along with most people, no problems :smile:
Other scorpios I have interacted with are also fine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Eternalflames
I am one, I get along with most people, no problems :smile:
Other scorpios I have interacted with are also fine.

lmao that explains it sis
anyway beddy byebye
Reply 3
I judge people by the content of their character, not by some magic star sign BS
Original post by HmmIsIt
As above.

Original post by Arkasia
I judge people by the content of their character, not by some magic star sign BS

Agree with Arkasia, did you know Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac

article: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/astrological-signs-are-almost-all-wrong-as-movement-of-moon-and-sun-throws-out-zodiac-10127356.html:biggrin:
Lol I have dated a lot of Scorpios and Aries and I have found they are both crazy. Stay away from Scorpios I can't there mean,dishonest and disrespectful. My apologies to all Scorpios out there. I'm sorry, I just don't want to date or be friends with you.
Reply 6
This always makes me laugh.

However I once giggled at finding out that my year of birth, as described by Chinese astrology, actually suits my personality.

/me gives a **** :colonhash:
Reply 7
Original post by emobambam
Lol I have dated a lot of Scorpios and Aries and I have found they are both crazy. Stay away from Scorpios I can't there mean,dishonest and disrespectful. My apologies to all Scorpios out there. I'm sorry, I just don't want to date or be friends with you.

Lol me as a scorpio, i get that a lot.
People just don't seem to understand me. Ive been told I'm crazy many times, when i tell them sometimes i do shopping at 3am in the morning or i go for runs at 4am. When i get angry I'm told i go crazy.
I only know one Scorpio and I'm married to him lol.

We're not supposed to get along - me being a fire sign and him being a water sign. Either he's not your average Scorpio, or I'm not your average Sagittarius.
They are always suspicious of a character they don't know. They are really independent and ambitious. They make really good friends as once you gain their trust, they will always stay loyal to you and that may also include jealousy of other people. They need control of a situation to feel safe. It takes time to earn their trust fully. They are also really extreme characters depending on if you get on their bad side or good side. They can be manipulative when they want to be. Scorpio's make the worst enemies. They are really good at pointing out people who are dishonest or fake so always be honest to gain their trust. So far I've had good experiences with Scorpio's except one or 2 who only seemed to show the bad traits e.g. dishonesty, manipulative, control freak etc but I guess that's cause they didn't trust me for whatever reason :lol:

This is from my experience :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Pretty good. Not statistically significant though.
I'm a Scorpio and very difficult to handle half the time
Original post by HmmIsIt
Lol me as a scorpio, i get that a lot.
People just don't seem to understand me. Ive been told I'm crazy many times, when i tell them sometimes i do shopping at 3am in the morning or i go for runs at 4am. When i get angry I'm told i go crazy.

I don't thing you're crazy because you do shopping at 3 a.m. I like to do that too. I just think scorpios are nuts. They're moody. they make impulsive decisions.they do mean things to people. They're rude to people. Scorpios just don't seem like they care about anybody but themselves. I be more than happy to go shopping with you at 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. Lol I just don't want to date you
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I only know one Scorpio and I'm married to him lol.

We're not supposed to get along - me being a fire sign and him being a water sign. Either he's not your average Scorpio, or I'm not your average Sagittarius.

or... it's rubbish?
Original post by Foo.mp3

You're such a wonderful human being :kissing2::hugs:
Original post by Foo.mp3

Spoiler

You are to me
Reply 16
Original post by emobambam
I don't thing you're crazy because you do shopping at 3 a.m. I like to do that too. I just think scorpios are nuts. They're moody. they make impulsive decisions.they do mean things to people. They're rude to people. Scorpios just don't seem like they care about anybody but themselves. I be more than happy to go shopping with you at 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. Lol I just don't want to date you

I won't lie, i don't actually want to date any girl because i know how moody i can get, you're bang on correct on that one.
I need my own space and time by myself.
Been told numerous times that I'm a 10/10 for facial aesthetics and even body, girls are always staring and gay guys will buy me drinks, i get many invitations to go out to clubs and parties. It might seem like I'm bragging but I'm telling the absolute 100% truth.
Even with good looks, I'm afraid to date because of how moody i am. Do girls dislike moody guys?
Reply 17
Original post by Reeeeyah
They're nice to your face but in the back they will stab you with that spikey little tail.

Most Scorpios I have met are liars.

Erm... we do not do that.
We only stab you in the back if you have done us wrong, if you disrespect us then you're going to get everything.
Everyone lies, I'm very truthful when people ask me questions about what i think of them.
Erm...
My mum's a Scorpio. That's all I know. :lol:
Reply 19
Original post by Reeeeyah
It's called an opinion and in my experience that is what I've found!

If you're not a lying little scorpion then good for you :smile:

Drop that tone of yours.

Quick Reply

Latest