Scroll to see replies

Original post by RickmanAlways
I would like to thank...

Spoiler

Cheers buddy.
Original post by iEthan
:excited: (love this emoticon too)

OMG I love this emoticon as well!!! :excited:

BTW, thanks for your help last night with the tagging and stuff, appreciated. :h:
Original post by Ethereal World
Andy98- For being generally so sweet and nice to not only me, but a lot of people on here. For spreading positive and genuine vibes. For making me look like a prude in comparison to his flirting :sexface:

Well you've gotta learn somewhere kiddo:smug::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken
OMG I love this emoticon as well!!! :excited:

BTW, thanks for your help last night with the tagging and stuff, appreciated. :h:

You're welcome!! :h: Troll fighting together :kungfu:
@nucdev for being one of my first friends on TSR (and for the butter)
@acupofgreentea for just being so sweet all the time, as well as the New Years thread
@Hydeman for giving me half the rep I have now as well as having based af opinions on threads
@DiddyDec for having top bants on pretty much every thread I click on
@Plantagenet Crown for speaking sense in almost every religious thread
@SophieSmall for speaking sense in almost every other thread
@ZuluK for giving me massive ego boner by telling me I should've won funniest member on TSR, on the crush thread
@Alexion for helping to kindle the crush thread to the point I anon failed
@Amellia123 for our 80s competition and reminding me about Tomb Raider
@greatguy248 for being one of the best and most persistent trolls I've seen on the internet, as well as being Amellia's soulmate :wink:

@Ethereal World I shouldn't have to explain why you're on here, plus you hate my moistness so I'll refrain from embarrassing you too much
Original post by Zargabaath
@Hydeman for giving me half the rep I have now as well as having based af opinions on threads

Much appreciated, Froggie. :hat2: Is the highlighted word supposed to read 'biased?' :holmes:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Omg that's so sweeeeet :cry2: thaaaanks you're da best ! Let me do mes remerciements now :wink:

Thanks to you @iEthan , for being my first TSR friend ! Thanks for believing in me (it means a lot <3) thanks for correcting my english , now I almost don't need it anymore ! <3 I really consider you as a "real" friend , you don't even know how much !! <3

Thanks to @CleverSquirrel for being such a lovely person, you're a new friend but I bet it's for long !! <3

Thanks to @ServantOfMorgoth for being my friend, you made me laugh when I desperatly wanted to (remember :lol: ?)

Thanks to @WetWolvesBlab for giving me the best advices EVER in terms of anime :wink: ! You rock girl <3

Thanks to @homeland.lsw , you remembered my birthday :lol:

Thanks to @Amellia123 , playing HYE with ya was so fun ! <3

Why you are welcome and I thank you for being my first TSR friend, and my first french pal :smile::tongue:

misssexyvoicecanalwaysseestraightthroughthetrixthatnucdevuses@heslikeanopenbook.damn

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Thank you :h:

Np :lovehug:

Awwww really?
Love you too Bhagwan no Bhool!

Butter, as well as the expensive 5000 year old bottles of Jagannath's Daaru (or Jack Daniels in modern parlance) :lol:
Original post by WetWolvesBlab
Why you are welcome and I thank you for being my first TSR friend, and my first french pal :smile::tongue:

I am your first TSR friend ? What an honor :cry2: thanks <3
You know I am watching your lie on april these days , that's a cuuute story 😍😍😍😽
I am your first TSR friend ? What an honor :cry2: thanks <3
You know I am watching your lie on april these days , that's a cuuute story 😍😍😍😽

:^_^: hehe well i started a new show after finishing D.grey man which in fact upset me because of the ending was not how I wanted it and Naruto seems to be filling in the gap with the humour
:badger::bear:
Original post by Hydeman
Much appreciated, Froggie. :hat2: Is the highlighted word supposed to read 'biased?' :holmes:

No, based is internet slang.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Based

Although it's usage has changed to things you agree with/are greatfull for/are impressed by
:^_^: hehe well i started a new show after finishing D.grey man which in fact upset me because of the ending was not how I wanted it and Naruto seems to be filling in the gap with the humour
:badger::bear:

Ow :frown:
What is the new show then :3 ?
Ow :frown:
What is the new show then :3 ?

I seem to be going between Bleach and Naruto but if you want an anime that is sad I can recommend Tokyo Ghoul (Which I love and excited that it is coming back this year). :smile:
I seem to be going between Bleach and Naruto but if you want an anime that is sad I can recommend Tokyo Ghoul (Which I love and excited that it is coming back this year). :smile:

Yes I like sad anime haha :P
Thanks for the advice ;P 😽😽
@acupofgreentea for just being so sweet all the time, as well as the New Years thread
@DiddyDec for having top bants on pretty much every thread I click on
@Plantagenet Crown for speaking sense in almost every religious thread
@SophieSmall for speaking sense in almost every other thread
@ZuluK for giving me massive ego boner by telling me I should've won funniest member on TSR, on the crush thread
@Alexion for helping to kindle the crush thread to the point I anon failed
@Amellia123 for our 80s competition and reminding me about Tomb Raider
@greatguy248 for being one of the best and most persistent trolls I've seen on the internet, as well as being Amellia's soulmate :wink:

@Ethereal World I shouldn't have to explain why you're on here, plus you hate my moistness so I'll refrain from embarrassing you too much

This is :puke:

Nah just kidding :console:

But nah thanks Zarga, I'm so glad you made that crush thread because now ZargaWorld will always be a thing. :yep:

PUT THE FROG BACK UP! :woo:
No, based is internet slang.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Based

Although it's usage has changed to things you agree with/are greatfull for/are impressed by

wait, woah… where's your avatar gone????
Original post by Ethereal World
This is :puke:

Nah just kidding :console:

But nah thanks Zarga, I'm so glad you made that crush thread because now ZargaWorld will always be a thing. :yep:

PUT THE FROG BACK UP! :woo:

:hugs:

Original post by iEthan
wait, woah… where's your avatar gone????

frog is dead, long live frog

Quick Reply

Latest