The Student Room Group

IAL results day!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SaadKaleem
Our is approximately 800 QAR (Service 4) approx 17600 Taka. (I heard not entirely sure)

Overcharging?

That is ridiculous... Like absolutely ridiculous. 18k could feed a small village for half a year...

Original post by Student403
Also I think we should all thank @SeanFM for being a great OP and updating the thread regularly :biggrin:

Not all heroes wear capes :bumps:
PRSOM

Also I think we should all thank @SeanFM for being a great OP and updating the thread regularly :biggrin:

:lol: if I only I knew anything about international A-levels, the OP may have been of more use. :redface:

:girl:
Original post by PlayerBB
Hey, I am also from Jordan. Where do you live ? - I live in Amman

Same here! What school are you in?
Original post by seemawad98
Same here! What school are you in?

LNC, wbu ?
@Student403 here's your wigger being satisfied :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
PRSOM :smile:

Keep smiling :h:
PRSOM :smile:

Keep smiling :h:

Thanks 403 :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
5 candidates got 600 UMS in IAL Maths A level and 16 got 300 in IAL AS Maths.

There is no official certificate for doing this, but Graham Cumming has mocked one up. If anyone is desperate (and their teacher hasn't had the email with the certificate in), pm me.
Well done to everyone who survived results day :tongue:

There's always the summer for fixing things if necessary, and irrespective of what you got, hopefully this day serves as motivation and you get to where you want to be in the end. :rave:
Original post by SeanFM

There's always the summer for fixing things if necessary, and irrespective of what you got, hopefully this day serves as motivation and you get to where you want to be in the end. :rave:

Thank you Sean :hugs:
Original post by SeanFM

Thank you so much :h:
Hi everyone I was just wondering to the people who take :-
Biology
Chem
Maths(C34,M1 and S1)
How do you study?? I really felt like I put in so much more effort this time and I would stay home and study /not go out but still fell very short from where I wanted to be.Could u pls give me some tips cause I didn't do as well as I had hoped for therefore need to retake in June. Any helpful ways would be great. Thank you so much!! And congrats to the people who did do very well!! (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LNC, wbu ?

Is this Nazareth? I am from the National Orthodox School
Original post by seemawad98
Is this Nazareth? I am from the National Orthodox School

Yes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by anonymous2015
Hi everyone I was just wondering to the people who take :-
Biology
Chem
Maths(C34,M1 and S1)
How do you study?? I really felt like I put in so much more effort this time and I would stay home and study /not go out but still fell very short from where I wanted to be.Could u pls give me some tips cause I didn't do as well as I had hoped for therefore need to retake in June. Any helpful ways would be great. Thank you so much!! And congrats to the people who did do very well!! (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Practise extension questions as much as possible.
Original post by aymanzayedmannan

My results are here. :woo:

Heads up: Probably best for you to to take this to PM's instead of revealing all of your personal details on a public forum! You never know what kind of people lurk around.
Original post by Zacken
My results are here. :woo:

Tag me in your blog post!!!
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
Tag me in your blog post!!!

Will do. They're in the country, I'll need to pick them up in a few hours. (Jummah first :rofl: ) and then we'll see. :woo:
Original post by Zacken
Will do. They're in the country, I'll need to pick them up in a few hours. (Jummah first :rofl: ) and then we'll see. :woo:

Predicting full UMS's in Physics :tongue:

Mine went so bad, yet ended up with an A.
Original post by Zacken

Omg I wish you the best of luck man. G2g out this afternoon but hoping for the best :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest