The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Yeah but Darmian would take anyone one-on-one using dirty tactics

Since when is Charlotte Jackson back on SSN? We back in 08 or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Memphis is my hero
Rashford England call up in the summer loool?
https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/705514001162248192

Funniest part is when Roy claims to have tracked Rashford's progress for the last two years.
Original post by zKlown
Memphis is my hero

Dad

Original post by Dirtybit
Rashford England call up in the summer loool?
https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/705514001162248192

Funniest part is when Roy claims to have tracked Rashford's progress for the last two years.

Sven took Walcott to the World Cup so it would hardly be unprecedented...
Original post by mojojojo101
Sven took Walcott to the World Cup so it would hardly be unprecedented...

Not saying it is, just the fact the England squad is that ****.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bodeans
Since when is Charlotte Jackson back on SSN? We back in 08 or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No coincidence that Wales' upturn in form coincided with the presence of Charlotte Jackson.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dirtybit
Dad

His girl is pretty hot tbh.
Original post by jam277
His girl is pretty hot tbh.

Mirin too

Steve harvey's step daughter
Lol if you guys get top 4.
I won't even be mad, it would be hilarious :biggrin:
Original post by Lúcio

If we end up causing Guardiola to manage in the Europa League I'm gonna cry of laughter
Original post by Lúcio

Nah you'll be mad
If we came 4th AND won the Europa League, who gets Champions League? The team in 5th or the Europa League finalist?
Original post by difeo
Nah you'll be mad

I would want Van Gaal out even if we won the treble

Thoughts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo
Nah you'll be mad

44% mad
56% laughing
Original post by Bodeans
I would want Van Gaal out even if we won the treble

Thoughts

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am fully Louis In

Original post by Lúcio
44% mad
56% laughing

Mirin maths skills, certainly worth the 96k a year
Original post by That Bearded Man
If we came 4th AND won the Europa League, who gets Champions League? The team in 5th or the Europa League finalist?

Neither - they'd just re-jig which teams enter which qualifying round (so for example the Maltese and Estonian champions might move to the second round, Austrian and Croatian champions move to play-off round, Greek and Czech champions move to group stage). It's happened quite often in the past depending on whether or not the previous CL winner has qualified through their domestic league or not

Neither will get it, even if the winner of the EL gets 4th place, it changes nothing and they qualify for CL playoffs unless they finish 3rd or above in which they will go straight into the group stages.
Original post by mikecoxon
Neither - they'd just re-jig which teams enter which qualifying round (so for example the Maltese and Estonian champions might move to the second round, Austrian and Croatian champions move to play-off round, Greek and Czech champions move to group stage). It's happened quite often in the past depending on whether or not the previous CL winner has qualified through their domestic league or not

So when Liverpool returned to the CL in 06 despite finishing 5th, at the expense of Everton, this wouldn't happen again either?

Scratch that actually, Yahoo answered for me, UEFA brought in a rule after 05 that if a CL winner came outside top 4, they would replace the team in 4th. I'm assuming this still holds, so should Chelsea win the CL, they will get the 4th English qualifying spot, not City as is. Then if you add in, say United winning the EL, you would have no City in the CL but 5 other teams and two who havent finished in top 4.
(edited 8 years ago)

Don't think we need to worry about that. Let's just try to do one.

Latest