The Student Room Group

Drunks kill muslim grandad

Scroll to see replies

Racist Bastards
****ing white chavs always generalising foreigners :mob:

No irony there at all...
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

My thoughts are with the family. If this happened to my father I don't know what i'd do.
Original post by Leukocyte
There were white individuals, who were drunk, taken cocaine and whatnot so, yes they are from the typical white chav.

It's unprovoked **** like this that contributes to the failure of integration. Unfortunately, views like the ones the attackers held aren't uncommon at all. While certain minority cultures do stand in the way of integration, this stuff does the same thing.

I've lived in predominantly white neighbourhoods my entire life, I've primarily had white friends throughout education, I have "white" hobbies, I speak English at home. I'm probably as integrated as one can get, yet stuff like this always makes me wary. I still feel like an outsider at times, so I don't find it that surprising that other people have such a hard time integrating.
Original post by HAnwar
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

That's disgusting.

Alcohol and drugs really are a poison to society.

Most people drink alcohol without murdering anyone. Let's not blame a chemical for an act perpetrated by human beings.
Original post by Leukocyte
Just read the entire article and I find it disgusting how they are tarring all Pakistanis with the same brush (rapists). Typical white chavs.

What has their skin pigmentation got to do with anything, you vile racist?
Original post by Copperknickers
Most people drink alcohol without murdering anyone. Let's not blame a chemical for an act perpetrated by human beings.

It was due to the alcohol and it was drink related so technically you can blame alcohol 70% of violence in the NTE is alcohol related.
Original post by redleader1
It was due to the alcohol and it was drink related so technically you can blame alcohol 70% of violence in the NTE is alcohol related.

How does anyone know it was due to alcohol? This type of person routinely commits crimes regardless of alcohol or drugs. The latter make them worse, but the problem in that case is not alcohol, it's the reason why they think it is acceptable to attack an old man in the first place.
Original post by Copperknickers
How does anyone know it was due to alcohol? This type of person routinely commits crimes regardless of alcohol or drugs. The latter make them worse, but the problem in that case is not alcohol, it's the reason why they think it is acceptable to attack an old man in the first place.

It wasnt just because of alcohol obviously, however what I was saying was that the alcohol aggrevates the situation, maybe if he didnt drink the assault could be less.
Original post by HAnwar
You ain't getting nothing from me.

That's not how bribery works. I give you something, not you give me something. :biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by frankieboy
That's not how bribery works. I give you something, not you give me something. :biggrin:

I thought you were talking about me bribing you lol
Original post by generallee
What has their skin pigmentation got to do with anything, you vile racist?

Everything, becuase this vile killer made it about race. Not the person that your accusing of being a vile so called racist.

Regardless of this the killer is a nutcase:

He was convicted of a public order offence for kicking a man in the head as he lay on the ground outside a Rotherham bar and battery when he punched and head-butted an ex-girlfriend in front of their two-year-old child.
Would the roles have been reversed, this would have been front page in many papers. Double standards in society make me sick. Can we excuse race and religion for just one second, and pay some respects to a poor man who defencelessly lost his life to idiots.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
I thought you were talking about me bribing you lol

No man. This is your lucky day!
Reply 35
Original post by Mathemagicien
****ing white chavs always generalising foreigners :mob:

No irony there at all...

Why did your first post get deleted?
Reply 36
Racial karma.

Quick Reply