The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Loan

Hello, I would like to ask if the Postgraduate loan would be also available for EU students who do not normally live in England and studied Bachelor Degree at University in their home country? Thank you for the answer
Original post by LuciaLaj
Hello, I would like to ask if the Postgraduate loan would be also available for EU students who do not normally live in England and studied Bachelor Degree at University in their home country? Thank you for the answer

No, you must be ordinarily resident in england.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
No, you must be ordinarily resident in england.

Okay thank you for the answer. I found this on this website:
"If you’re an EU national, but don’t normally live in England you may be able to get a Postgraduate Loan for a Master’s course at a university or college in England" - could you please let me know what are the requirements? Thank you
Original post by LuciaLaj
Okay thank you for the answer. I found this on this website:
"If you’re an EU national, but don’t normally live in England you may be able to get a Postgraduate Loan for a Master’s course at a university or college in England" - could you please let me know what are the requirements? Thank you

My mistake you must either have been an english resident for 3 years or count as an eu national. They haven't yet confirmed when applications will be open so anything i could find on it isnt overly specific.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
My mistake you must either have been an english resident for 3 years or count as an eu national. They haven't yet confirmed when applications will be open so anything i could find on it isnt overly specific.

Okay I understand. Thank you for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending