The Student Room Group

What's your favourite way to procrastinate?

You're reading this right now, so I know you are :wink:

I've got an article to write this morning, so I naturally just spent 10 minutes cleaning out the TSR towers coffee machine (don't tell She-Ra :shh:).

What's your favourite way to procrastinate from uni work? :yep:

Scroll to see replies

If it were anyone else from the CT I would've tagged She-Ra in :ninja2: (apart from my favourite antiheroine)

TV is my favourite form of procrastination. Whether it's Countdown or The Life of Mammals or Judge Judy, there's always something I can watch. Sometimes I try to work while watching it. :getmecoat: :hide:

Original post by Tank Girl
This has cut deep

:cry2:

:cry: I love you really! :loveduck:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Day dreaming! :closedeyes::couchpotato::facepalm:
Original post by somemightsay888

...traitor! :shock:
Reply 5
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

I've got an article to write this morning, so I naturally just spent 10 minutes cleaning out the TSR towers coffee machine (don't tell She-Ra :shh:).

:laugh: That's easy. TSR is my procrastination. :tongue:
Lying down on my bed, opening a window and watching various YouTube videos on how to use a Yo-yo. I don't even own a yo-yo..........
Original post by SeanFM
If it were anyone else from the CT I would've tagged She-Ra in :ninja2:

This has cut deep

That's what you get for not tagging me in that Thank You thread smh :rofl: :rofl: :evil:

@She-Ra Puddles also said they were going to poison your coffee this morning, I would be wary :ninja:
That's what you get for not tagging me in that Thank You thread smh :rofl: :rofl: :evil:

@She-Ra Puddles also said they were going to poison your coffee this morning, I would be wary :ninja:

x

watching tv, youtube, sleeping, food, sleep, youtube, sleep, food, tv
I accidentally read the title as "whats your favourite way to penetrate" :colonhash:
TSR n chill
I spend way too much time on the Internet doing all kinds of things before deciding I should get productive. But before getting productive I have to tidy the space around me, so I pull out my dusters and the vacuum cleaner and set to work. Once everything is gleaming I'm feeling pretty proud of myself and also quite tired so I reward myself with a little Youtube and before I know it it's time for bed. I then repeat this the next day.

@SeanFM

What did I do :colondollar:

:rofl:

Original post by Tank Girl
This has cut deep

:jumphug:

You know it's not true

:love:
For me, it's watching cooking channels on youtube :tongue:
Youtube... current watching "my roommate the..." series, where a guy posts videos of what it is like to live with different kinds of roomies. Too many videos, too little time :unimpressed:

TSR of course, Y U ASK ME SILLY QUESTIONS, PUDDLES?!?! :colonhash:

:ahee:

:ninja:

:angel:

:ninja:
TSR, obsessively overthinking about my uni decisions...Watching tv shows and movies ha! Very typical life I suppose :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending